Twitter: MDNA Dancers

Michael.

Imagine how fun he was behind the scenes....wish there was a tour doc!

I only imagine something like him, Brahim, Yaman and the other french guy in my room , hahaha

I really wished there a tour docu. The guys were all the best on this tour

Guest Rachelle of London

I only imagine something like him, Brahim, Yaman and the other french guy in my room , hahaha

I really wished there a tour docu. The guys were all the best on this tour

They were! I love them! I've said before, what makes this tour stand out was there was sooo many different types of performers, they werent just all street or modern dancers, or even professionally trained. They did amazing research in picking these dancers.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yup, all they said was that Brahim and Lilou's friend was shooting some stuff in Europe but that was for their dancing crew. Guy and co were doing some behind the scenes stuff but nothing that would make a full on doc like truth or dare. Such a shame really

Yup, all they said was that Brahim and Lilou's friend was shooting some stuff in Europe but that was for their dancing crew. Guy and co were doing some behind the scenes stuff but nothing that would make a full on doc like truth or dare. Such a shame really

What a shame !! :sad:

The MDNA tour would've been perfect for a docu

Guest Rachelle of London

It would've been but to be fair Madonna was soooo shattered towards the end of this tour and the touring schedule was so hectic they probably didnt have the time to film a doc

• 3 weeks later...