MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Guest bluejean

Wow that stuff with all the coloured blocks looks tremendous. I bet the monsters are watching in awe as they type their empty "Granny" insults

Guest bluejean

Somebody tweet this to Germanotta.

Madonna dissed her and showed her how it's done, both in the same show.

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE :clap:

:ohmy: What song is that for and how long does that castle flash up for?

Epic Opening. Sweeps all the bad memories of the S&S tour under the rug. The whole show is just PHENOMINAL. Costumes, staging, video, dance, ETC! Her look for Transgression is so hot!

The concert looks amazing visually , and it seems such a difficult show to do , so precise and heavily rehearsed

the dance routines are the best in years and shes older , shes really incredible

I will say that the weaker parts for my were: "I'm Addicted", "I'm a Sinner" and I really didn't like what she did to OYH. Also that black gypsy (or whatever it is) outfit seems like an odd choice. It wasn't that impressive live IMO.

I will say that the weaker parts for my were: "I'm Addicted", "I'm a Sinner" and I really didn't like what she did to OYH. Also that black gypsy (or whatever it is) outfit seems like an odd choice. It wasn't that impressive live IMO.

I'm not a fan of that dress either...so, I don't know unflaterring. Knee length? Ugh but I look past it. Otherwise I love all the other outfits except that she's wearing the arm things with the gold outfit which seems odd (in rehearsals, I was swearing she would take it off) but I guess it's hippie and fun...

Is there any full footage of TUTR or I'm Addicted or I'm a Sinner or the last part of I Don't Give A when she gets on the platform and it goes up? Is that all that's missing besides better video of Hung Up?

So much going on! Im one of those that for the past 10 years did not accept well the inclusion of the big screens on stage but now im safe to say that they have finally mastered it. This is the pinnacle of their expertise!

My God!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

She looks very fresh in this interlude. She looks exactly as she did in 1994!

2007BM8297_jpg_ds.jpg

I'm not a fan of that dress either...so, I don't know unflaterring. Knee length? Ugh but I look past it. Otherwise I love all the other outfits except that she's wearing the arm things with the gold outfit which seems odd (in rehearsals, I was swearing she would take it off) but I guess it's hippie and fun...

That actually looks really good live. It works really well.