MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Guest bluejean

How long til we get a good bootleg of the whole show on a torrent? I want to watch it all start to end?

And when does that Conan thing air?

I just can't at this. It's her best show ( for me anyway ) since drowned world . The Visuals . the sheer force of energy. The Happiness and LIFE.

( And please who cares about casual fans ??? Lets just enjoy THIS shall we. )

( And please who cares about casual fans ??? Lets just enjoy THIS shall we. )

This is the type of show that will impress casual fans, haters, non-fans and even hardcore fans that have high expectations.

The NKM interlude.

The JML interlude.

The GGW performance.

The Madonna.

I simply don't have enough words to praise Her. Yes, "her" with a capital "H"

Have I said before this is her BEST TOUR EVER?

WHAT AN AMAZING CONCERT!!! GO MADONNA!!!!

- You're all going to have a blast seeing this live.

- The show was visually STUNNING - better than any of her previous shows.

- The gigantic background video screen was breathtaking. The video and images shown were unbelievable and added a lot to the show.

- The opening scenes were the best of any madonna tour. The church scene was breakthtaking - both visual and audio.

- There was a good mix of old and new songs that had the crowd going. The Israel crowd was a mix of old and young, gay and straight, male and female, so I think they all got what they came for.

- Madonna herself looked great and in shape!

- The basque stuff was really nice and the crowd loved it.

- The speech about peace in the middle of the show was very touching. The crowd cheered her on as she pleaded for peace between israelis and palestinians and said if peace can be made here, it can be made anywhere.

- The violence in the first few numbers was....VIOLENT!! Blood splattering across the huge video screens, guns and bullets all over the place.

- The lighting was amazing - I thought I was in some other world. It made it seem like you were watching a 3-D movie.

- The stage was GIGANTIC - it looks like a massive spaceship.

- The stadium was toally packed and sold out. Israel media was all over this story all week. About 4,000 tourists were part of the show as well.

- The only negative thing I'll say about the tour is the last number. She did an amazing rendition of Celebration with all the visuals, lights, sounds, and energy that you would expect from the closing. But out of nowhere, it ended abruptly and that was the end of the tour. It felt like it was four minutes long and bang! good bye. Her previous closings were 8-10 minutes long and got the crowd involved, but this just ended really really quick.

That's all I can think of now....so much more to say about the show....but see it yourself!!!! Here are some pics I took.

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

How can anyone NOT enjoy this show?! It looks fucking amazing and breathtaking! It feels like the Girlie Show and Drowned World Tour are breeding Confessions Tour's ass! :dramatic: This tour looks very inspired and like a lot of work has gone into putting it together. You know what, I'm glad she didn't do any traditional promo and instead focused her time and energy on the tour. It really shows and then some! :wow: This tour is going to make me faint in person! :dramatic:

I love everything so far, the only thing I don't get is why in the world does she come out in that amazing cape and crown thingy and immediately take them off??? :lol:

Agreed! She wear it for all of half a second, like seriously, just come out without it on lol

The JML interlude is officially the sexiest thing Queendonna has ever done. I kid you not. I can't stop watching it. Like someone said, it's like 1990 all over again and those are the JML video outtakes. Saying she looks fantastic is an understatement.

I love that she wears the black leather cap, just like on the JML single cover. I love the sexy look on her face when she says "come on baby". I love the slow-motion bits, with her staring in the mirror with that flashlight. I love the way she gigles and then covers her mouth with her hand, just like in the original video. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!

THE HAIR. THE FACE. THE BODY.

I JUST CAN'T. :drama:

She's so incredible. I love her so much. :inlove:

God, I have just seen GGW, and this is a perfect production. Ive never seen anything like this before !!!

This is going to be my all time favorite Opening ever

BTW, are the Kazaky Dancers part of the tour ?

I agree with some previous posts saying she didnt look 100% relaxed and on point etc and I have to agree. I need to see how she looks after a week of being on the road and having done the show a few times which I'm sure will help. Once she's performed a couple times I'm sure she'll be even better having got into the swing of it.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIRrJTnHzJE[/media]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you guys watched this?!?! It's both amazing and completely random at the same time. They certainly rushed to get this out....but I love the mini doco at the start. Fascinating!!! :popcorn2:

Is it just me (or the recording/editing).......or does something seem off with the crowd/atmosphere? Why is the golden circle half empty...and the 'stadium' is odd too. They looked to be setting up quite a large press area. It almost seems as though this was a practice run show.

Whyme...your review is great!!!! Can you shed any light on what I think I'm seeing....I am pretty confident that it's just the editing...or I'm mental :electropop:

the swinging urn kinda freaked me out a little bit!

It's called in Spanish "butafumeiro", there's a very simmilar one in Santiago de Compostela, and it's used to welcome all the pilgrims that do Santiago's Road (Camino de Santiago). It has herbs inside and the fumes are fragant. In ancient times it was used because all the pilgrims arrived very very filthy after days and even months on the road and they were too smelly, so the fumes covered the smell.

So it's a way to say that Madonna thinks that the crowd is very smelly hahaha. Not, just kidding.