MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

The truth is as Madonna ages she will become more "fragile/hesitant" or less "perfect" as we have become accustomed too...it's reality and it's ok. She is still the absolute best by a mile. I hope the fans can embrace this because the press will try to destroy her for it...they already do.

Dolly Parton, at her age, lips 90% of her shows and she stands there...and it's because she is OLD...and noone has a problem with it...me included.

are you sure its not the backing singers you hear? they are trained to sound like her.

i know that..but also i m a fan since 1996. its hard to miss it :boxing:

i belive there are 3 soundings..she live..she recorded and backup singers

FROM JEAN PAUL GAULTIER'S FB :bow::bow::bow:

547798_10150876249623043_15137778042_9931657_937157146_n.jpg

Amazing pic but hopefully she'll look less haggard in the face over the coming weeks with more sleep and less worry.

Amazing pic but hopefully she'll look less haggard in the face over the coming weeks with more sleep and less worry.

sorry but on this picture she looks just like its the opening..i dont get it..does she took the shower durring interlude and have a nap?

:horn:

Sheesh. Tough crowd :lmao:

sorry but on this picture she looks just like its the opening..i dont get it..does she took the shower durring interlude and have a nap?

:horn:

She is putting her decoys to good use then :horn: