MDNATION TOUR: Who's Going Where/When Rollcall!

Camacho

2 cincy guys coming to CHICAGO on Sept 19th, what is the best places to hit afterwards clubwise. couple of studs need to be shown a good time. who is all going to this show im in section 115

I have xtra 2 tixs if in the 115 section, for the 9/19 Chicago show, hit me up if u need tixs, i was going to sell them online, but now sure if its going to be worth it.

I'm going to the June 21st show in Barcelona, btw :)

I might go and see if I can find cheap tickets outside the previous day as well, since I'll get to Barcelona on the 20th around 7pm.

Guest MuthaFuka

July 21st, Murrayfield, Edinburgh (my home city - no travel/hotel costs this time!)

My 9th Madonna concert. (previously WTG, BA (twice), GS, DW, R-I, Confessions, S&S (2008 leg).

I spent all night outside Wembley stadium for the first London date of Blond Ambition. When the gates opened I ran faster than I have ever run in my life and was front-centre against the crash barrier. (All for £17.50! How much would I have to pay for that theses days?!!). It was the hottest day of the year. People were fainting all around me as the show started and the crowd surged forward.

At the Girlie Show I was a bit further back. I didn't realise there was a catwalk. When she first used it it looked like she was walking over the crowd towards me. Turned out I was just a little bit back from the end of said catwalk. Brilliant night & show - it was 1st night of tour and pre-internet so no-one knew the set-list.

I'll bore you with more tales of my M-live experiences if you want!

_Gordon

Edited by MuthaFuka

Hector add me to the Portugal concert June 24, just notice I'm still missing there ;)

July 21st, Murrayfield, Edinburgh (my home city - no travel/hotel costs this time!)

My 9th Madonna concert. (previously WTG, BA (twice), GS, DW, R-I, Confessions, S&S (2008 leg).

I spent all night outside Wembley stadium for the first London date of Blond Ambition. When the gates opened I ran faster than I have ever run in my life and was front-centre against the crash barrier. (All for £17.50! How much would I have to pay for that theses days?!!). It was the hottest day of the year. People were fainting all around me as the show started and the crowd surged forward.

At the Girlie Show I was a bit further back. I didn't realise there was a catwalk. When she first used it it looked like she was walking over the crowd towards me. Turned out I was just a little bit back from the end of said catwalk. Brilliant night & show - it was 1st night of tour and pre-internet so no-one knew the set-list.

_Gordon

More, more, more. Start your own thread :)

Edit: Since you're new.....just say and someone can start a thread for you :)

Loving the MuthaFucker stories as well. We should start a thread for past tour stories to share, it would be lots of fun :)

Guest MuthaFuka

Thanks for being so welcoming guys/girls/both/undecided!

If someone wants to start a new thread for stories of past M-Live experiences I'll gladly bore you all!

_Gordon

Guest Owenkeats

_Gordon

Amazing! I was right at the front for the opening night of the Girlie Show too! Absolutely spine-tingling. It was and still is the best M concert experience I've ever had. Can you remember that really tall guy dressed as a nun? I've still got my girlie show box of matches somewhere.......

2 cincy guys coming to CHICAGO on Sept 19th, what is the best places to hit afterwards clubwise. couple of studs need to be shown a good time. who is all going to this show im in section 115

Riley usually spins at MadonnaRama at Berlin in Boystown after every show. Went after Confessions. It's packed as fuck tho. Go there straight after show if you don't wanna line up too long.

Guest MuthaFuka

I was right at the front for the opening night of the Girlie Show too! Absolutely spine-tingling. It was and still is the best M concert experience I've ever had. Can you remember that really tall guy dressed as a nun? I've still got my girlie show box of matches somewhere.......

She worked hard for her money that night, fantastic performance. Can't say I remember the nun-guy!

Why don't you join us in the Past Tours Stories thread and tell us more? I've just posted my memories of the Who's That Girl Tour there. I'm going to do all her tours in order so I'll give you my full tale of being at the Girlie Show soon. But before that I'll do Blond Ambition, which will be a long story because it is the most seminal concert ever in the entire history of Pop!

The Copenhagen show takes place in 2 days, and there are still LOTS of tickets left.

In any seated section, I'd be able to get 10 adjacent seats..

The Copenhagen show takes place in 2 days, and there are still LOTS of tickets left.

In any seated section, I'd be able to get 10 adjacent seats..

I really wanted to go but am otherwise occupied. :(

EDIT: Nevermind. Now that my post count has reached 200, I'm able to start new threads :D

Already listed for Edinburgh but have just bought Ebay tickets for Birmingham too...!!!

Its going to be a bit of a marathon, leaving Manchester to head to Birmingham, watch the concert get back to Manchester to then get the 7.45AM 3hour train journey on the Friday for Edinburgh!

Other Madonna concerts attended:

Girlie Show - Opening night Wembley - The single most amazing concert experience of my life!!

Confessions Amsterdam

Sticky & Sweet 08 - Cardiff

Sticky & Sweet 09 - Manchester

I really want to go to this Tour, but I'm broke! It says online that the $50 tickets are available. Are those really bad? I mean, I don't need to collect M's sweat, I just wanna hear the hits.

November 8, Detroit show!

It's always fun to see if her Dad attends the show, because she loves pointing him out. He's usually there.

I actually see him every summer when I visit the Ciccone Winery in northern Michigan as well (it's near our family's lake home). He hangs out working on the property and will chat with customers if you're lucky enough to run into him. Once he even rang up my wine purchase and couldn't figure out the cash register correctly so I helped him! I tried to act as casual as possible! Lol. Definitely see where her work ethic comes from. The guy is always working, to this day!

I really want to go to this Tour, but I'm broke! It says online that the $50 tickets are available. Are those really bad? I mean, I don't need to collect M's sweat, I just wanna hear the hits.

If it's in an arena, you'll probably be okay as long as the seats are not "limited view"/behind the stage. You might even get lucky & get upgraded.

November 8, Detroit show!

It's always fun to see if her Dad attends the show, because she loves pointing him out. He's usually there.

I actually see him every summer when I visit the Ciccone Winery in northern Michigan as well (it's near our family's lake home). He hangs out working on the property and will chat with customers if you're lucky enough to run into him. Once he even rang up my wine purchase and couldn't figure out the cash register correctly so I helped him! I tried to act as casual as possible! Lol. Definitely see where her work ethic comes from. The guy is always working, to this day!

That area where the vineyard is at looks beautiful.

December 15, Buenos Aires show, my first Madonna concert ever, I'm so excited!

:Disco_Ball: Hope you have a blast!

Nov 15 - Charlotte - bought the regular vips -- so within the first 20 rows

first madonna show.. overly excited about this