THE TOUR BOOK

Guest ditaluver

Is the tour book genuinely delayed due to shit management...or is it because M bears her moose knuckle in some of the pics? What's the story?

You are right!

According to MyMDNA:

We can officially confirm that the tour book was not for sale in Tel Aviv or Abu Dhabi, not, as previously rumored, due to printing delays – but actually due to the fact that they were not granted permission to sell it due to some photos inside being too racy.

http://mymdna.com/fi...elay-explained/

Until Italy then!! :smile:

Perhaps I'm blocked by some of you? :laugh:

MDNA Tour Book Update :

The wait is finally over! We are happy to announce that you will be able to get your copy of the MDNA Tour book as soon as the tour stops in Italy !

Get ready for some amazing photos by Mert & Marcus and special design by Giovanni Bianco!!

news-of-madonna

You are right!

According to MyMDNA:

We can officially confirm that the tour book was not for sale in Tel Aviv or Abu Dhabi, not, as previously rumored, due to printing delays – but actually due to the fact that they were not granted permission to sell it due to some photos inside being too racy.

http://mymdna.com/fi...elay-explained/

Until Italy then!! :smile:

:laugh:

What a loss of money for them. Sucks for the fans that wanted one, but if they're banned, there isn't anything else they can do about it. Hope the fans that wanted one can get one online at least. Fanfire charges way too much for shipping though, at least in my experience.

since this MDNA era begins..i constantly read some bad reactions on this and that and always after shit happens everybody is blown away...i guess this tour book will give us everything that we need and dont expect like MDNA album did...like MDNA tour did...

:p

ok so i think it wasn't ready to be sold... too racy for Abu Dhabi sure, but Tel Aviv and Istanbul? bitch please