THE TOUR BOOK

Guest ditaluver

Call me old fashioned but I'm dying to see this thing. So far it's nowhere to be found. 88 pages of *I hope* NEW MDNA era images!! I've google searched it in everyway possible and nichts... :banghead:

Call me old fashioned but I'm dying to see this thing. So far it's nowhere to be found. 88 pages of *I hope* NEW MDNA era images!! I've google searched it in everyway possible and nichts... :banghead:

They said in Tel Aviv that a logistic problem occured and it wasn't available for the date.

Rumours say it will be available in Instambul. It has 88 pages and cost about $60.

when i was on CT i haven t buy it..couse pics was lame and not my taste...but i think i payed for S&S about 20Euros or something..its ok price..i m just very sorry couse i dont have one from ReInvention...i really like those Stephen Klein shootings...

but i can t belive that thisone is going to have 80 pages!! hellooo? thats a real book!! :) why do we have only 2 pics??? did somebody buy it?? maybe there wasnt on the first show..i don t get it.

So 88 pages, huh? :dramatic:

*dumb blonde* what does a tour book usually contain?

For the Confessions and Sticky & Sweet tours, the tour books featured the setlist anda list of the cities announced when the tour book was printed.

Furthermore, the Sticky & Sweet tour book featured lots of still shots from the shooting of the "Die Another Day" video interlude, while the Confessions tour book featured photos from different Confessions era photo shoots and music videos.

I bet they won't have it until the 1st Italian show. There's supposedly a nude male & a homoerotic pic.

You are right!

According to MyMDNA:

We can officially confirm that the tour book was not for sale in Tel Aviv or Abu Dhabi, not, as previously rumored, due to printing delays – but actually due to the fact that they were not granted permission to sell it due to some photos inside being too racy.

http://mymdna.com/fi...elay-explained/

Until Italy then!! :smile: