THE TOUR BOOK

Guest ditaluver

Guest ditaluver

FRONT 20120530-news-madonna-mdna-tourbook.png

BACK 538892_454961697865016_157452637615925_1584496_1186501289_n.jpg

While Madonna is currently rehearsing for the MDNA Tour that will kick off tomorrow at the Ramat Gan Stadium in Tel Aviv, we can reveal some info on the official tourbook…

The book, designed by creative director Giovanni Bianco, uses pictures that were shot by the incredible Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

It features new pictures from various photoshoots, like the MDNA album cover, MDNA Tour poster session and also from the “Girl Gone Wild” video shoot, including ones where Madonna’s lying down and wearing chains.

One picture that grabbed our attention is a close-up black and white shot where Madonna’s wearing a black leather cap. It reminds us of the “Justify my Love” cover shoot by Patrick Demarchelier, but is more feminine and sensual.

The front and back cover feature two similar, unreleased pictures of Madonna with her eyes respectively open and shut.

A beautiful item, definitely worth getting!

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/30/exclusive-the-mdna-tourbook-cover-and-details-revealed/#ixzz1wNjKty26

UGH Why is she such a QUEENDONNA

HONESTLY sometimes it's too much for me to HANDDDLEEEE

LOL

#FuckYeah ths era has been amazing so far.

Loving MDNA a littel more every day.

OMG that's the cover to end ALL covers. Why did I get an email from LiveNation that Tourbooks wouldn't be ready for Abu Dhabi shows ??

I want it NOW !