Best venue you ever saw a madonna show

ashtangi74

ive seen her in arnhem, amsterdam, dusseldorf, valencia, paris and barcelona and the best venue is definately paris; bercy.

i have high hopes for the ziggo dome.

the worst was that moto circuit in valencia..

My experience is pretty limited: I've only seen her in Chicago (United Center), Las Vegas (MGM Grand) and Los Angeles (The Forum), but I'd say Las Vegas' MGM Grand was by far the best. I hate Las Vegas as a city, but that venue had some of the best sound I've ever heard at a live show.

ive seen her in arnhem, amsterdam, dusseldorf, valencia, paris and barcelona and the best venue is definately paris; bercy.

i have high hopes for the ziggo dome.

the worst was that moto circuit in valencia..

+1

The Ziggo Dome is going to be fantastic! It's sooo small.

20120509_01.jpg

20120509_02.jpg

20120515_24.jpg

20120515_20.jpg

Bercy is always fabulous.

I've seen her in NYC, Atlantic City and DC. Hands down NYC has the best audiences and of course Madison Square Garden is somewhat legendary. I like how the venue in Atlantic City felt slightly more intimate and it's right on the beach practically but the audience was probably one of the worst. DC's audiences are hit and miss but the venue itself is nothing special, it could be any arena in any city.

bercy by a long shot

wembley arena was lovely too, but the people unfortunately were not.

i heard about the GU incident... not all brits are bad.

I have to go with PALAIS ONMISPORTS DE PARIS-BERCY as well. From size to acoustics, it's simply the PERFECT venue. :inlove: :inlove:

How I wish she'd add a show or two there for the MDNA tour - MSG style. :wow:

HOnorable mention goes to Sazka Arena in Prague

So many mentioning Bercy, wowwww

I've never been there, but you all makes me wanna now.

Hope she'll start to reconsider this venue for her next Tour in France.

Edited by Her Madgesty

Guest ditaluver

ive seen her in houston, las vegas, atlanta, palm springs, la, chicago, miami, NYC and houston

NYC was by far the best. MSG was just incredible.

minute maid park in houston was terrible. stadiums. UGH

Guest groovyguy

I've seen her in NYC, Atlantic City and DC. Hands down NYC has the best audiences and of course Madison Square Garden is somewhat legendary. I like how the venue in Atlantic City felt slightly more intimate and it's right on the beach practically but the audience was probably one of the worst. DC's audiences are hit and miss but the venue itself is nothing special, it could be any arena in any city.

I agree. Luv MSG for the audience. But AC does feel more intimate and luv the fantastic view of the stage.

Guest groovyguy

Yeah, I went to AC for Confessions. I loved the intimate feel it had. It's a great venue.

I was in AC for Confessions too. Had such a good view of the stage. Saw her running out late for Hung Up. Also saw Confessions in MSG and Philly.

Only saw her at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen - and that's where I'll see her again in only 6 weeks :-D

Yeah, I went to AC for Confessions. I loved the intimate feel it had. It's a great venue.

I was there for Confessions too!! You, groovyguy and me could've partied it up afterward!! lol

Maybe I was in a bad section or something but was that audience not horrible?? She had to pull teeth practically to get them to show some enthusiasm. NATURALLY I was LOONED UP (and maybe a little intoxicated) and I guess since I was the only one screaming and singing around me, the people in front of me just turned and gave me a look of disgust. Fuck them hoes....I paid $400 and fucking MADONNA is in front of me!! I'm gonna get a lil crazy! :crazy:

I was in AC for Confessions too. Had such a good view of the stage. Saw her running out late for Hung Up. Also saw Confessions in MSG and Philly.

Do you remember what night you saw her at MSG for CT? I saw her on July 3rd and she and that audience were AMAZING!!

I was there for Confessions too!! You, groovyguy and me could've partied it up afterward!! lol

Maybe I was in a bad section or something but was that audience not horrible?? She had to pull teeth practically to get them to show some enthusiasm. NATURALLY I was LOONED UP (and maybe a little intoxicated) and I guess since I was the only one screaming and singing around me, the people in front of me just turned and gave me a look of disgust. Fuck them hoes....I paid $400 and fucking MADONNA is in front of me!! I'm gonna get a lil crazy! :crazy:

I guess I didn't pay much attention, but now that you mentioned it, the audience was a bit stuffy. I was sitting right up by the extended stage where she performed LIKE A VIRGIN. She was right above us. It was so awesome. But I do recall some bitch spilling their beer on us. They were bitching about the lack of air once the show started as well not hearing enough of the older hits. LOL!

i agree with this entire post. i've been to all those venues as well...and NYC MSG is the best EVER. I thought i had been to some great shows until i saw her there and its spoiled me somewhat. Atlantic city was a smaller venue so every seat was good, but the crowd was rather blah. DC (where i am seeing her this time) can be hit and miss...the DWT audience was ho-hum, but the re-invention crowd was spectacular. and yes, the verizon center is rather ordinary but i enjoy it. just glad she's back here after skipping us for 2 tours

Do you remember what night you saw her at MSG for CT? I saw her on July 3rd and she and that audience were AMAZING!!

i was there too! actually went to sunday and monday...the 2nd and 3rd...thought the 2nd show was the better of the 2 but loved both

I guess I didn't pay much attention, but now that you mentioned it, the audience was a bit stuffy. I was sitting right up by the extended stage where she performed LIKE A VIRGIN. She was right above us. It was so awesome. But I do recall some bitch spilling their beer on us. They were bitching about the lack of air once the show started as well not hearing enough of the older hits. LOL!

i heard all the whining about the air too! i dont get it cause it didnt bother me at all. i actually have a friend that got tix for yankee stadium instead of MSG cause she was afraid the air would be off...i told her i hope it rains!

bercy by a long shot

wembley arena was lovely too, but the people unfortunately were not.

same here: Bercy.If madonna decides in a few years time, to stay in one place and be performing there for months ala Prince and MJackson, I hope it will be there

Bercy, 4 some reason, also always has the best cross section of fans. I know u'll find people from all over at any M gig.

But Bercy is VERY international. S&S at Bercy was insane. :wow:

Guest groovyguy

June 28th