MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

Guest bluejean

I am so excited I almost cannot stand it. This past week has been the longest week ever. Everytime JPG is involved I know it is going to be a fucking AWESOME show. She only taps the Gaultier magic for the most ICONIC tours. I really can't wait for them to announce the Australian dates (and hopefully some in SE Asia or Japan too)...EVERYONE needs to see this show. :inlove:

And you don't even live here. Imagine how anxious us Aussies are :D

Apart from Blond Ambition what outfits did JPG design? The Reinvention corset?

It's got to be said too the costumes for Sticky and Sweet were really shit. I have no idea how they could possibly have thought they were good.

i love how much we all worry about the hair! i remember saying to a friend one time...i dont really care about the concert as much as i want her hair to look nice! LOLOLOLOL

i remember being sooooooooooooooooooo relieved when i saw BA and she had the pony tail...so much worry and concern leading up to that show that she wouldnt have the pony tail (this was of course pre-internet etc so you didnt have these leaks...) i had just seen photos and hoped she was going to keep it for the show i was going to.

And you don't even live here. Imagine how anxious us Aussies are :D

Oh, I know. But I am always excited for the Aussies. I think the tour will be a huge success there and I hope it encourages her to go back more often. :)

Apart from Blond Ambition what outfits did JPG design? The Reinvention corset?

I believe he did the entire GEISHA and Spanish Senorita sections of Drowned World, and pretty much every section of Confessions (except the "La Isla Bonita"/"Erotica" leotard).

It's got to be said too the costumes for Sticky and Sweet were really shit. I have no idea how they could possibly have thought they were good.

I agree mostly. I did like the design of the opening outfit, however since it was ALL black, you kind of lost the details of it on stage. I did like the gypsy blouse (very colorful and the closest thing to iconic that S&S had, unfortunately).

Those new pics are giving me LIFE. JPG is featured on the androgynous female with the fan. It recalls the "Lo Que Siente La Mujer" costume of DWT. :wow: another JPG gem.

Gang bang video backdrop? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtXnA3FHuUw

Haha, only if Mercy did it on her My First Computer.

Aside from this fuss about EY/BTW .. Im wondering how Express Yourself will actually sound. Hopefully it contains elements of the original video mix , but there are rumours of it being 'electronic'.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The look of the whole thing is amazing. Really cool stuff, nothing like i expected it would look like.

Guest ditaluver

:wow: @ the stage

the guitar :(

did you honestly think she wouldnt play the guitar? its been since 2001. i think its time to move on

what is she wearing!??! looks awesome!

love the stage! Im so excited!!!!

did you honestly think she wouldnt play the guitar?

Of course not :doh:

I'm just least excited for the guitar performances. I know it's highly unlikely, but I still hope the guitar will disappear one day.

Good point, especially that variety.

I'm curious to know if this has any connection to the WIFLFAG video. I also find it interesting in general that the theme of Gang Bang in general mirrors the themes of Guy Ritchie's films. And even doing a song called 'Revolver' post divorce after he did a movie called 'Revolver.' It's almost like she's being abit tongue in cheek there.

That's crazy. I never thought about that.

Guest ditaluver

Of course not :doh:

I'm just least excited for the guitar performances. I know it's highly unlikely, but I still hope the guitar will disappear one day.

i prefer her with the acoustic. the electric, i could get rid of too :)

what can you do? she likes to rock out hahaha

i prefer her with the acoustic. the electric, i could get rid of too :)

what can you do? she likes to rock out hahaha

As long as she doesn't touch I'm Addicted with the guitar (I don't know how she could possibly do that, but then again, she's Madonna) I'll be fine. :D

Is it me or the stage seems high?