MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

This will be the most expensive tour for her ever in terms of production.

The people who have heard the finished versions of rehearsal tracks have praised it.

:bow::clap:

Thanks so much m.d.n.a.

I get how it is annoying with everyone posting setlists. But I was the first person to post anything about candy shop, human nature and how JML is an interlude video then other people just ran with it and made up their own setlists. I typed everything out offline so posting in a minute.

I'm dying. Give us hope, m.d.n.a... GIVE US HOPE!!

:lol::bow:

Guest bluejean

I'm looking forward to the Gaga thing, I think its a great idea. I wanted her to do that at the Superbowl.

Ok! PLEASE DON'T DIRECTLY COPY AND PASTE what I type on other websites (this is especially for madonnatour2012 on FB) because I'm trying not to get yelled at or lose friendships by the person(s) who told me things I've posted. I haven't heard the songs or seen the backdrops with my own ears and eyes but the person(s) who have/has

has let me in on everything.

First off let's start with the setlist, now I don't know if this is the EXACT order songs will be performed but

this is how it was presented to me and I also don't know what songs will go into which section.

Religious Intro

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Best Friend (Interlude)

Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way, with She's Not Me playing at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Jusify My Love (interlude - new Madonna footage)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (interlude - new Madonna footage)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer

Celebration

I have 23 songs listed here but there's suppose to be 24 in-total, so I think Cyber-raga (featured in I'm a sinner) is counted making it 24?

There's FOUR sections:

1: TRANSGRESSION

2: PROPHECY

3: MASCULINE/FEMININE

4: REDEMPTION

The JML backdrop has been re-edited, before it had parts that were IN YOUR FACE "whorish" sexual and now it's just sexier and is said to look even better than the first edit.

She has indeed filmed NEW footage for the NKM interlude video, Madonna looks amazing in it, her hair is slicked back like a style she had in the mid 90's. The new footage is mixed with old footage of her from various eras.

The theme of the video as you may have heard is ANTI-BULLYING. Famous politicians, religious leaders are edited in the video. In one part of the video they show the Pope, then flash Madonna's face in his costume and then back to the pope and right after that it shows 6 teenagers who commited suicide because of bullying. In another

part of the video Madonna is shown getting very old with wrinkles with text on the screen "TOO OLD FOR POP, IS MADONNA OVER?" At the end of the video they show a photo of her and it blows up. If you have a heart this video

will make you cry. The same guy who edited the Sorry remix for Confessions and Get Stupid for Sticky & Sweet edited this video.

This will be the most expensive tour for her ever in terms of production.

The people who have heard the finished versions of rehearsal tracks have praised it.

Gaultier has designed costumes for the third section which is Masculine/Feminine.

I know you probably only know what you just posted, but is the intro a newly filmed video with M in it??

I'm looking forward to the Gaga thing, I think its a great idea. I wanted her to do that at the Superbowl.

Why??? :blink:

Love the themes - thank you m.d.n.a.!

Questions:Did they tell you whether the show is more theatrical than S&S? Did you hear anything about acrobatics (where would the slacklining thing go?) or "magic" tricks (such as disappearing at the end of Like a Prayer, or being suspended from the cieling, etc)?

THANK YOU!

In one part of the video they show the Pope, then flash Madonna's face in his costume and then back to the pope. In another part of the video Madonna is shown getting very old with wrinkles with text on the screen "TOO OLD FOR POP, IS MADONNA OVER?" At the end of the video they show a photo of her and it blows up.

:dramatic:

I know you probably only know what you just posted, but is the intro a newly filmed video with M in it??

I don't know but it's safe to assume she didn't film new footage for the intro because I'm sure that would have been mentioned to me.

I fucking love this. those 4 sections sound amazing. gaultier doing masculine and feminine is just perfect. wrinkly M sticking up for herself :dramatic: and Madonna the Pope :thumbsup: This is gonna be fun. it reminds me a lot of BAT in terms of the whole tour's attitude. but more violent.

Yes... oh Madonna... better be prepared for the mongsta/media brigade...

The Some Girls mix idea sounds great! Twiter it to GO there is still time to SAVE it!!! LOL :lol:

I agree. It's going to be disastrous, no matter how great the performance is, we will have to deal with every bit of backlash and it will just annoy and destroy our initial excitement. Oh well, M will do what M wants.

There's FOUR sections:

The JML backdrop has been re-edited, before it had parts that were IN YOUR FACE "whorish" sexual and now it's just sexier and is said to look even better than the first edit.

She has indeed filmed NEW footage for the NKM interlude video, Madonna looks amazing in it, her hair is slicked back like a style she had in the mid 90's. The new footage is mixed with old footage of her from various eras.

Gaultier has designed costumes for the third section which is Masculine/Feminine.

This sounds really promising :clap:

Love the sections titles :thumbsup:

Religious Intro

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up

I Don't Give A

Best Friend (Interlude)

Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way, with She's Not Me playing at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Masterpiece

Jusify My Love (interlude - new Madonna footage)

Vogue

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Like A Virgin

Nobody Knows Me (interlude - new Madonna footage)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer

Celebration

There's FOUR sections:

finally something that fits..VOGUE is after JML as it should be..

i still think last section is a bit to short so i belive there will be one more song there...my guess EVERYBODY before CELEBRATION

thx for this NKM info..we ll get something like GET STUPID but BETTER!!

ps

...i think this stage is going to be all about lightsow!!! cannot wait!

Love the themes - thank you m.d.n.a.!

Questions:Did they tell you whether the show is more theatrical than S&S? Did you hear anything about acrobatics (where would the slacklining thing go?) or "magic" tricks (such as disappearing at the end of Like a Prayer, or being suspended from the cieling, etc)?

THANK YOU!

No but I get the feeling it's more theatrical. I don't know anything about the choreography/slacklining. Only thing of interest that may have not been read in a post I made was the intro plays then at the end of that the spoken part of GGW starts and there's a loud sound of glass breaking then she'll appear and goes right into GGW.

I get how it is annoying with everyone posting setlists. But I was the first person to post anything about candy shop, human nature and how JML is an interlude video then other people just ran with it and made up their own setlists. I typed everything out offline so posting in a minute.

I'm just being silly, truthfully I enjoy it all true or false..since internet it has become part of the fun.

I remember being on the MLVC mailing list back in the day & some clown claimed 2 have insider info on the DWT :lmao:

She was gonna use live animals, had a snow mountain on the set, rode a bicycle & had a 3rd back up singer named Penelope

whom she fired during rehearsals :lmao:

I remember being on the MLVC mailing list back in the day & some clown claimed 2 have insider info on the DWT :lmao:

She was gonna use live animals, had a snow mountain on the set, rode a bicycle & had a 3rd back up singer named Penelope

:rotfl:

Oh I remember the live animals bit. :lmao:

Maybe there won't be an intro video at all? Just pitch black stadium and religious chants to echo the feeling of being in a church/mosque/place of worship. :wow:

Guest bluejean

I'm just being silly, truthfully I enjoy it all true or false..since internet it has become part of the fun.

:wow: I think I actually remember that (very vaguely, Penelope rings a bell.) I'd love to read it again.

Maybe there won't be an intro video at all? Just pitch black stadium and religious chants to echo the feeling of being in a church/mosque/place of worship. :wow:

That's be cool. Even though I'd prefer a video intro since that hypes me up, darkness and chants with that concept would really get my nerves going! That's an amazing thought since I keep thinking "video video video..." and she's done that all before. Maybe this time, she'll start it off in darkness. I'd freak out!

Remember how they said it was an "experience"...maybe the air conditioned venues have that church smell...maybe gardenias lol Idk I'm thinking too much into it. Anyhow I wouldn't be surprised since she doesn't like air conditioned venues (or so I remember reading).

Guest bluejean

It would be great to not have an intro video this time (for a change.) Apart from Future Lovers none of those intro videos really added much for me.

It would be great to not have an intro video this time (for a change.) Apart from Future Lovers none of those intro videos really added much for me.

Reinvention was amazing! How could that not have impacted you. She looked fierce and it set the tone for the opening song. Confessions was :wow: too.

Even if it is just religious chants / phrases in different languages and texts (a la "Like a Prayer" from Sticky) it would still be better than that god-awful "Candy Machine" thing at Sticky.

Although if it is "TRANSGRESSION", she could make the ultimate statement and have a really, really violent video to go along with religious chanting. That would drive the fundamentalists crazy. :lmao: