MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

WHAT? which jerk said that? It's fucking sick!

Someone here found it on a Gaga forum or youtube. I still can't believe it myself. They wanted her to break her leg or have a stroke so she couldn't perform. It's like they want one rule for themselves but one for everyone else!

But anyway, we should hopefully know the full setlist for certain by the end of the week as people should hear the rehearsals, no?

This is the first time that the kick off show is in a outdoor stadium right? We will have that setlist this week without doubts :)

NEWS REPORT:

Madonna now copying Gaga!

Madonna standing up against bullying = Gaga's Born This Way foundation

more examples -> Madonna uses Born This Way-sample in Express Yourself

great promotion...

:thumbsdown:

God some of those people. Give us a fucking break and educate yourselves. Madonna was the first, if not the only huge mainstream act who had a whole documentary with very graphic scenes/dialogue at times featuring her life on the road with a bunch of gay dancers. 22 years ago. When it wasn't politically correct, nor commercially profitable :manson:

Without bothering to bring up the JML video or the SEX book a couple of years later.

Guest ditaluver

Cool! No familiar faces!

they are having the time of their lives. lucky fucking bastards. I am SO jealous LOL

Cool! No familiar faces!

It's good to see fresh faces again! But tbh I kinda miss the RIT CT gang... they really seemed like a big fun family to me! :inlove:

Sofia Boutella and Jason are still with her on this tour as well. Those are not ALL the dancers.

Anyway great to see also some new faces :thumbsup:

Sofia Boutella and Jason are still with her on this tour as well. Those are not ALL the dancers.

Oh, that makes me very happy! She was my favorite in CT! :clap::clap::clap:

Cool! No familiar faces!

There's Emilie! The one inclined holding the stick. I think she was so cute on that minidoc in the s&s dvd when Madonna calls her to a hug. :inlove:

And she was performing vogue in the Super Bowl! Fancy!

And that hot piece of butt lying on the minicar roof. He's on the GGW video and performed vogue in the SB too.

I think I'm in love. I'd like to tap that! :horny:

No she's not. She did a show in France to promote her new movie and she said she won't dance for Madonna anymore and concentrate on her own career.

Guest groovyguy

There's Emilie! The one inclined holding the stick. I think she was so cute on that minidoc in the s&s dvd when Madonna calls her to a hug. :inlove:

And she was performing vogue in the Super Bowl! Fancy!

And that hot piece of butt lying on the minicar roof. He's on the GGW video and performed vogue in the SB too.

:inlove:

Madonna did this before gaga.

Madonna Speaks to Ellen About Anti-Gay Bullying

9 Nov 2010 – Here's a brief clip from an appearance Madonna makes on Ellen DeGeneres' show today to discuss anti-gay bullying and suicides. Watch ...

who cares? does that piece of shit reductive cunt own everything bullying that everyone else is forbidden to talk about it?

did anyone else see the report where Madonna said 'where are people getting this idea about like a virgin being in the set list"

saw it while i was at work...let me see if i can find it again...

wow.. sounds new to me. I surely hope you'll find it :thumbsup:

Madonna’s MDNA Tour is already on track to become one of the most successful musical outings of all time. One of the reasons it is so successful is because of very high ticket pricing. At least Madonna is going to have a good message go with it.

Madonna is going to have a special video segment for the song “Nobody Knows Me” and post pictures of teens that have been bullied for being gay. One of those teens is Brandon Bitner, a Midwest teen who committed suicide two years ago. Sources close to this column tell us that the segment is very touching.

We have also been told that the most recent leaked set lists aren’t completely true. “I don’t know where people get the idea that we are doing a piano version of “Like a Virgin!” we are told.

from the examiner?

What day is she set to make it to Tel Aviv? I'm surprised more pictures of the stage haven't surfaced. They MUST be working around the clock to set up the stage...I'm becoming restless...

So technically the day she gets to her first rehearsal we'll potentially get setlist/performance info, unless they block fans from getting near the venue...?

What day is she set to make it to Tel Aviv? I'm surprised more pictures of the stage haven't surfaced. They MUST be working around the clock to set up the stage...I'm becoming restless...

So technically the day she gets to her first rehearsal we'll potentially get setlist/performance info, unless they block fans from getting near the venue...?

Apparently rehearsals are happening Wednesday.

Mmmmmmm :inlove: QueenDonna knows how to pick em....

Sofia Boutella is one of the best dancers ever :wow:

I miss Cloud :(

I saw him in the new Wallmart commercial where they fly to their lawns. He's the first guy that flies out of his window. Lol I was like, "is that Cloud?" but it was so quick I had to wait to see it again to confirm.

Adrien Galo is one of that dancers that's also not pictured. He was one of Britney's dancers during the Femme Fatale era. He was in Hold It Against Me, I Wanna Go and the Femme Fatale tour. He also performed with Madonna at the Super Bowl.

This Adrien Galo ?

tumblrm34rsc66e71r020ua.jpg

:inlove: