What Merchandise Would You Like To See?

jonski43

Although I never bother with clothing. I just normally go for a tour book, I was thinking I'd love a T-shirt that says 'I'm A Sinner' on the front and 'I like it that way' on the back. :D

Although I never bother with clothing. I just normally go for a tour book, I was thinking I'd love a T-shirt that says 'I'm A Sinner' on the front and 'I like it that way' on the back. :D

A really GREAT Tour Book, not just some damn re-hash.

Guest xnerel

The Super Bowl Throne to watch the concert :wow:

video-madonna-super-bowl_1_1081227.jpg

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! ... in méxico before the show start people can actually take photos and sit on the throne... i'll loved to just be close to the SB throne!!

Although I never bother with clothing. I just normally go for a tour book, I was thinking I'd love a T-shirt that says 'I'm A Sinner' on the front and 'I like it that way' on the back. grin.gif

i want one of this!! tweet it to non-traditional GO!!!!

I am still regretting the fact that I didn't buy the Reinvention tour book at the time.. one of the best tour books ever in my opinion. The new one for this show better be just as wonderful :)

And I think there should be a ban on anyone wearing cowboy hats.

Why?? If some people want to dress up as cowgirl-pimp Madonna at the concert, then so be it! Getoveryourself!!

Guest xnerel

I am still regretting the fact that I didn't buy the Reinvention tour book at the time.. one of the best tour books ever in my opinion. The new one for this show better be just as wonderful :)

DEFINITELY AGREE! MARVELOUS (be jealous..i got it!)

Edited by xnerel

Why?? If some people want to dress up as cowgirl-pimp Madonna at the concert, then so be it! Getoveryourself!!

I was joking you humourless tit.

• 2 weeks later...

shirts that actually fit nice or have nice material. the last few tours had really bizarre tshirts in terms of quality. even the larger sizes seem made for a cat or something

I never wear my S&S tshirt for this very reason - I want it to last.

Not to take from Gaga, but I would love Madonna-themed Flash drives. A Madonna-themed iPod would be cool too, but I imagine that would have to be through Apple.

I think what would be the coolest would be for them to offer some kind of package that includes the tour program, a book of behind the scenes photos and a special DVD of how the entire show came together from scratch - including costume designs, lighting effect info and the dancer auditions.

Guest ditaluver

id like a code to download the audio from each show.

linkin park did it and it was great. cost $9.99