LMFAO remix deluxe edition inclusion

erotica blu

Of course, America is always a focus for any artist in entertainment. Most entertainers would give their left nut to be successful in the U.S. However, it still doesn't negate the fact they have been just as successful elsewhere. Your earlier comment alludes that LMFAO are only appealing to Americans who "buy junk". Obviously, that isn't true since the UK and other regions enjoy buying their "junk".

The whole world buys junk whether domestic or import. I'm an American btw.

I think it's a good ending of the album. I mean, it's a weird album, having two discs... and that disc having that stupid song called B-Day Song... what's wrong with a remix there? Better than nothing.

I think it's a good ending of the album. I mean, it's a weird album, having two discs... and that disc having that stupid song called B-Day Song... what's wrong with a remix there? Better than nothing.

Why do you hate B-Day Song so much?

Why do you hate B-Day Song so much?

I don't hate it. I simply think that Madonna wasn't very inspired with that Beat Goes On meets Silly Song. LMFAO remix of GMAYL is a better thing, at least for me. :)

I don't hate it. I simply think that Madonna wasn't very inspired with that Beat Goes On meets Silly Song. LMFAO remix of GMAYL is a better thing, at least for me. :)

Or maybe she just was inspired to be silly. It really doesn't sound like a song that she put a lot of seriousness into it, so I can't be bothered to take it seriously to dislike it. Sounds like she was just having fun and it's just fun to listen to... nothing more or less.

Guest bluejean

I agree. I'd file B'day song with Jimmy Jimmy, or maybe that's being too harsh on Jimmy Jimmy.

And honestly, I don't mind that the LMFAO remix doesn't really fit on the album. Disc 2 is a collection of bonus tracks, they're not really part of the proper album.

Or maybe she just was inspired to be silly. It really doesn't sound like a song that she put a lot of seriousness into it, so I can't be bothered to take it seriously to dislike it. Sounds like she was just having fun and it's just fun to listen to... nothing more or less.

Do you need to take something seriously to dislike it? It's not a good song, period.

Well, at least it's in the bonus disc. Wasn't it in the regular one in those first track listings? I really think that Lourdes "helped" her mother to choose songs, until she was fed up with the girl and did what she should (just after GMAYL flopped).

Guest bluejean

Do you need to take something seriously to dislike it? It's not a good song, period.

I suspect its more that Neurocks can't bring himself to admit he doesn't like something Madonna has done.

Guest bluejean

Well, at least it's in the bonus disc. Wasn't it in the regular one in those first track listings?

Yes it was. Thank fuck that tracklist was changed. It was a mess.

Wow two roads diverge.

It bugs me a bit that I fucked Up and Beautiful Killer are considered extra tracks and Supernatural is there being an official one. MISTAKE! :rant:

Her daughter sings. We're punished for it.

I suspect its more that Neurocks can't bring himself to admit he doesn't like something Madonna has done.

And you would be dead wrong with that assumption! The difference is that I don't spend too much time fretting or discussing about things I dislike.

Her daughter sings. We're punished for it.

Maybe you're joking, but can you really distinguish her within the vocals? I can't. Most other people I've discussed her inclusion says the same. I'm sure if it was never mentioned she was part of the track, no one would have even thought it was anyone else but Madonna doing her own backing vocals.

Maybe you're joking, but can you really distinguish her within the vocals? I can't. Most other people I've discussed her inclusion says the same. I'm sure if it was never mentioned she was part of the track, no one would have even thought it was anyone else but Madonna doing her own backing vocals.

Lola's participation does hold certain affection for Madonna. Of course there wasn't a debate about its placement on the album nor it actually making the album.

Guest bluejean

And you would be dead wrong with that assumption! The difference is that I don't spend too much time fretting or discussing about things I dislike.

You've spent a fair amount of time discussing the song so in saying that you MUST like it otherwise you wouldn't be talking about it :D

Guest bluejean

Lola's participation does hold certain affection for Madonna. Of course there wasn't a debut about its placement on the album nor it actually making the album.

'Superstar' is an okay track actually. I cringed at it at first but I think none of the bonus tracks apart from maybe 'Best Friend' would have been better in its place.

You've spent a fair amount of time discussing the song so in saying that you MUST like it otherwise you wouldn't be talking about it :D

Duh! I thought I made it clear I spend more time talking about things I like or I am interested in, rather things I'm not. My comment above was in reference to you assuming that I can't bring myself to admitting I dislike anything Madonna does, which again would be an incorrect assumption on your part. Therefore... "The difference is that I don't spend too much time fretting or discussing about things I dislike."

'Superstar' is an okay track actually. I cringed at it at first but I think none of the bonus tracks apart from maybe 'Best Friend' would have been better in its place.

Best Friend and B-Day Song should make the album. I'd replace Radio and Super.

Guest bluejean

Duh! I thought I made it clear I spend more time talking about things I like or I am interested in, rather things I'm not. My comment above was in reference to you assuming that I can't bring myself to admitting I dislike anything Madonna does, which again would be an incorrect assumption on your part. Therefore... "The difference is that I don't spend too much time fretting or discussing about things I dislike."

Well actually, you said "I can't be bothered to take it seriously to dislike it" which to me implies you have no opinion on it at all since you feel it doesn't qualify as a proper song.

Guest bluejean

It DOESNT qualify as a proper song. It's like Oh Dead Daddy put on record. How THAT is a defense of it, I don't know.

Because she wasn't being too serious when she recorded it which makes it fun to listen to and hard to dislike :lol:

It DOESNT qualify as a proper song. It's like Oh Dead Daddy put on record. How THAT is a defense of it, I don't know.

It's a proper song for an album track. It certainly wouldn't make a decent single but that doesn't make it a bad song either.