Madonna MDNA Day on Twitter

Guest groovyguy

And she would of stayed longer if her twitta didnt crash!

I have a feeling she wouldve stayed longer. She was having a ball based on her response.

great! short again, but great!!!!! and, I´m sure tarantino will work with her...he used to be obsessed with her, in which they are talking about her while they are playing cards?

That's Reservoir Dogs! And yes he LOVES her. She was mentioned in Pulp Fiction too!

deadmau5 @deadmau5

@MadonnaMDNAday sure. regardless, just be a little more aware of what you *should* represent at EDM events, and ill watch my mouth.

Hmm Who is this moron and why is he preaching Madonna what to represent at EDM events ?

OMG she's too much amazingtastications

Now that is how Twitter is done - short, witty replies; with style, panache, and tongue firmly in cheek. All other pop bitches, take note! :wow::clap:

I missed it of course with the time difference but thank you all for posting things in real time. I think we will get another Twit event closer to the start of the tour.

deadmau5

@MadonnaMDNAday sure. regardless, just be a little more aware of what you *should* represent at EDM events, and ill watch my mouth.

@deadmau5 broken pinky swear

Ao-GAl1CIAA9MbG.jpg

:lol:

Perhaps this is a dumb question but what's the difference between EDM and EBM (Electronic Body Music)?

A few more I didn't see posted here.

@MadonnaMDNAday Have u gone to the Keith Haring exhibit @ Brooklyn Museum?

@PeteZias No but I am dying to. I want to see that and the Cindy Sherman exhibit at the Moma.

@MadonnaMDNAday do you ever have a nice cold beer every now and then?

@Johnehh not recently. I drank more beer when I lived in London.

@MadonnaMDNAday what is your guilty pleasure?

@juancicc0ne french fries and krug rose champagne

OMG she's too much amazingtastications

Now that is how Twitter is done - short, witty replies; with style, panache, and tongue firmly in cheek. All other pop bitches, take note! :wow::clap:

:clap:

Guest groovyguy

Am I the only one laughing over Madonna replying to a user named "KuntyPerry" about lady gaga? Imagine the gossip sites & media talking about this :lol:

oh yeah, bitch replied to me too :fag:

Capital K-I-M @KuntyPerry

How do you feel about bullying and what do you think about Gaga's work with the Born This Way Foundation @MadonnaMDNAday? #askmadonna

Madonna MDNA Day @MadonnaMDNAday

@KuntyPerry I applaud @ladygaga support of the gay community and her commitment to stop bullying.

Guest groovyguy

Power Of Madonna ‏ @PowerOfMadonna

Did you miss Madonna's Live Twitter Chat? Watch it now: http://www.madonna.com/askmadonna #AskMadonna

Madonna MDNA Day @MadonnaMDNAday 7 hr

It was great connecting with everybody.. Thank you all for your love and support!! -Goodnight... -Madonna

Guest groovyguy

deadmau5 @deadmau5

Hmm Who is this moron and why is he preaching Madonna what to represent at EDM events ?

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/madonna-responds-to-deadmau5

MADONNA RESPONDS TO DEADMAU5

Madonna has responded to Deadmau5's criticism over her 'molly' reference at Ultra Music festival. Having dished out some mild, constructive criticism yesterday: "Fuck off you fucking idiot" (“Very classy there Madonna. HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY??? Such a great message for the young music lovers at ultra. Quite the f’n philanthropist. But hey, at least your HIP AND TRENDY! Cant smack my head hard enough right now. Seriously, I giveth not a fucking single FUCK for slating on Madonna for reaching an entirely NEW level of idiocy … I can appreciate her meteoric career, and all good deeds done, but WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? That’s your big contribution to EDM? Thats your big message to Ultra attendies? Hipsterspeak for looking for drugs? Fuck off you fucking IDIOT.”), Deadmau5 tweeted at Madonna in a very conveniently timed day of Twitter question answering from Madge.

He said: "You're a role model to 100's of millions. You have a powerful voice, EDM could use your positive influence, not 'molly' talk."

She responded with an old photo of her, wearing mouse ears, with a speech bubble saying: "From one mouse to another. I don't support drug use and I never have. I was referring to the song called 'Have You Seen Molly' written by my friend Cedric Gervais who I almost worked with on my last album."

Totally innocent. She probably had no idea what 'molly' meant.

Deadmau5 replied: "Fair enough, I was just voicing my concerns as i usually do. +1 respect for clearing it up personally."

To which she answered: “Communication is always best. You should have called me first, we could have cleared it up 'privately' ;) See you on the road.”

Deadmau5 squeaked back: “Sure. Regardless, just be a little more aware of what you *should* represent at EDM events, and I'll watch my mouth.”

A world famous DJ trying to give to 53 year old, drug referencing, pop icon, behaviour tips over Twitter? Doesn't get much better than that.

---------------------------------

Cedric Gervais

Here's the video in question... http://bit.ly/GQ1ExA [Cedric HQ].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pRF3ogaQ60

http://www.mixmag.ne...nds-to-deadmau5

Madonna has responded to Deadmau5's criticism over her 'molly' reference at Ultra Music festival. Having dished out some mild, constructive criticism yesterday: "Fuck off you fucking idiot" ("Very classy there Madonna. HUR DUR HAS ANYONE SEEN MOLLY??? Such a great message for the young music lovers at ultra. Quite the f'n philanthropist. But hey, at least your HIP AND TRENDY! Cant smack my head hard enough right now. Seriously, I giveth not a fucking single FUCK for slating on Madonna for reaching an entirely NEW level of idiocy … I can appreciate her meteoric career, and all good deeds done, but WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? That's your big contribution to EDM? Thats your big message to Ultra attendies? Hipsterspeak for looking for drugs? Fuck off you fucking IDIOT."), Deadmau5 tweeted at Madonna in a very conveniently timed day of Twitter question answering from Madge.

The audacity to label Madonna an "Idiot" is astounding...especially when this brainless chavs vocabulary leaves a lot to be desired.

this "deadmouse" guy is such a clueless idiot :rant: He's just trying to pick a fight with Madonna in order to hype up his own career.He'll never become the worldwide superstar icon that Madonna is,and he knows it.What a loser!

The Day Madonna Joined Twitter: A Story of Love, Loss, and Toast

Here are some of the things we learned about Madge—clad in a shirt that says, "Bitch Club"—from her entrée on Twitter :

Madonna and Tim Tebow are both virgin-like, WINKY FACE!
    She rehearses 24 hours a day, ad infinitum.
    Dry toast=yuck.
    Latin America's adoration of her is crucial to her survival.
    She believes in other worldly spirits. And energy.
    Madonna like drink coffee nonstop.
    Favorite neighborhood in New York? Williamsburg, natch.
    Girlfriend loves Skrillex. Girlfriend is young.
    Would never cheat on Katy Perry.
    Madonna would never use drugs.
    Nope. None. Never. Maus!
    Has passive-aggressive disdain for the Midwest.
    Peace, luck and astrology, my children.

http://gawker.com/5896770/the-day-madonna-joined-twitter-a-story-of-love-loss-and-toast

Guest ditaluver

SHES COMING BACK

Madonna celebrates MDNAs 1st week success w fans April 4 10pm ET via @MadonnaMDNAday Have a question? #askmadonna Watch

+ 1

"what is your favorite place to hide?" - I mean REALLY? :manson:

I kept asking...if RESCUE ME was going to be on this tour............

I told her the fans have been waiting for an EPIC performance of this song..............nothing.

Guest ditaluver

well imagine how fast these tweets pop up....and how many come at a time. she probably doesnt see it...unless you literally sent the same message over and over....and FAST

its all just random.

and you know she doesnt want to just answer work related shit

I kept asking...if RESCUE ME was going to be on this tour............

I told her the fans have been waiting for an EPIC performance of this song..............nothing.

I think I sent it about 20 times....haha.