MDNA Prices and Displays in your local stores..

air1975

I've just bought the standard edition in $20, the deluxe version is $30 but I'm importing it from USA.

Where are the domestic editions for you to purchase at a more reasonable price?

I just bought another copy of the deluxe that I don't need! My friend and I went to an independent record store and there was a hot hipster guy who probably hates Madge, so I wanted to buy it! And I got a small glossy pic of the Bedtime Stories album cover for two dollars! :lmao: buying an extra copy just to make a statement. Now I have two physical deluxe, one physical standard, and a digital deluxe. :lol:

Where are the domestic editions for you to purchase at a more reasonable price?

Uhmm I don't think I understand your question, those are local prices, cd's in my country are all expensive, specially Madonna's.

Uhmm I don't think I understand your question, those are local prices, cd's in my country are all expensive, specially Madonna's.

You said they were Imports. Doesn't Madonna have a South American record company to put out her albums? They'd cost less than having to buy Imports.

I just bought another copy of the deluxe that I don't need! My friend and I went to an independent record store and there was a hot hipster guy who probably hates Madge, so I wanted to buy it! And I got a small glossy pic of the Bedtime Stories album cover for two dollars! :lmao: buying an extra copy just to make a statement. Now I have two physical deluxe, one physical standard, and a digital deluxe. :lol:

You're a superfan.

Well you didn't have to go through the hell that I went on Monday.

Haha I read your post out loud to my roommate. She got a kick at the lengths us gays went to for our Madge CDs with damn Target :lol:

Haha I read your post out loud to my roommate. She got a kick at the lengths us gays went to for our Madge CDs with damn Target :lol:

OMG you interpreted my words into a dramatic monologue! :lol:

Me at Target in Madison Heights, Michigan! I also went to Best Buy and MDNA was available there too! Both versions were actually cheaper at Best Buy! The Deluxe edition was only 14.99 at Best Buy!

564520_10150640964123282_757038281_9329513_1559510223_n.jpg

558219_10150640933653282_757038281_9329381_1404026565_n.jpg

Oh darling, you're so cute! :inlove::horn:

Me at Target in Madison Heights, Michigan! I also went to Best Buy and MDNA was available there too! Both versions were actually cheaper at Best Buy! The Deluxe edition was only 14.99 at Best Buy!

558219_10150640933653282_757038281_9329381_1404026565_n.jpg

Hey, you're very cute :thumbsup:

Guest madonnafaninnj

Inside a package, there's a thank you letter, and it is even cuter! :inlove:

tumblr_m1ma7lftA31r09zdko1_500.png

Fab still has the Deluxe edition on sale for 7.99! I just bought 5 for my friends!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6845

A MDNA Shrine in Milan

Have a look at the incredible standee that Universal Music Italia has created to promote the release of the new Madonna album in the Italian music stores.

The giant tryptic features three Madonna images from the album and singles artworks surrounded by the most tongue-in-cheek, ancient looking, gold painted, arc-shaped wooden frame.

And what best place to spot it than the historic Ricordi MediaStore in the world famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II arcade in the heart of Milan - a place which is the closest you can get to a sacred place, in the world's Capital of fashion.

mymdna_italy_003.jpg

Fab still has the Deluxe edition on sale for 7.99! I just bought 5 for my friends!

It's the best gift for friends! :inlove:

This is sold by a third party and fulfilled by amazon. Likely someone offloading their redeemed tour copies and, in case anyone was wondering, buying these won't count towards Billboard.

You have to read amazon.com very carefully now... they sneak in shit like this and have also switched to selling cheaply produced CDR/DVDR dupilcates of albums and movies at full price. :americanlife:

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6845

A MDNA Shrine in Milan

Have a look at the incredible standee that Universal Music Italia has created to promote the release of the new Madonna album in the Italian music stores.

The giant tryptic features three Madonna images from the album and singles artworks surrounded by the most tongue-in-cheek, ancient looking, gold painted, arc-shaped wooden frame.

And what best place to spot it than the historic Ricordi MediaStore in the world famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II arcade in the heart of Milan - a place which is the closest you can get to a sacred place, in the world's Capital of fashion.

mymdna_italy_003.jpg

Fucking dope! :wow:

I bought all four configurations: B0016658 and B0016659 (explicit) at Best Buy and B0016725 and B0016726 (edited) at Walmart.

I typically avoid Walmart and was reminded why first thing Monday morning when they practically made me earn the CD. After talking to 3 ignit ass employees, making a special visit to guest services and waiting for 10 minutes, I was finally able to get MDNA straight out of the box it was shipped in. I noticed only 2 copies of their exclusive deluxe edition but lots of the standard edition and the people working weren't pressed to stock any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they're still not out.

Fortunately Best Buy was fully loaded with both explicit versions. I indulged a mild OCD moment, checking for the most perfect copies (example: no obvious blemishes or printing splotches? check. writing on spine centered correctly? check.) :lol:

Crufts+International+Dog+Show+adNHXbINndBl.jpg

Glad to finally have the real CD.

Collector's observation: The sticker on Target's deluxe edition is smaller than on the ones at both Best Buy and Walmart. All four versions I picked up have the larger sticker size seen on the standard in this photo.

Best Buy:

tumblr_m1jvnamtgL1r09zdko1_500.png

how dreadful is that? :rotfl:

How come Madonna didn't create an alternate edit of Gang Bang? I know Gang Bang is more of a one take and uncensored song but why not explore and experiment with it more?