ITunes Preorder question...

Cud

Guest Xanthium

Don't they have records of who did the pre-order? Since all purchases are attached to your account, all they have to do is verify your pre-order, bill you if necessary, and then let you download the album. It's not like people are gonna just lie and say they pre-ordered and get away with it. I think this is real shitty of iTunes to just say "Oh well, go order the regular album" cause now those people miss out on the acoustic version of Love Spent, which was the point of the pre-order anyway :| I would bombard them with emails people. SHAKE UP THE SYSTEM :fag:

Guest astonishing!

This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not cancelling my pre-order out of principle now :lol:

UPDATE: It's available for download now!! :dramatic::tigger:

I got it!!!!

I went to my account, clicked on my list of preorders and clicked on the MDNA link and they redirected me to the place where I could buy the album at 9,99 EUR, including the acoustic Love Spent. I'm happy now, but the wait was torture!!!

OK, mine is worst...I bought it on itunes and now they have send me the email with the presale thing!! which, now that I think about it, it doesn´t make sense, because I bought the album with love spend accustic this morning, so I bought the one that I had preordered...because, only the preorders were available to do that, right?

OK, mine is worst...I bought it on itunes and now they have send me the email with the presale thing!! which, now that I think about it, it doesn´t make sense, because I bought the album with love spend accustic this morning, so I bought the one that I had preordered...because, only the preorders were available to do that, right?

:chuckle: and itunes saved it in my pc as "various artist" in "compilation" O_O! and separeted the booklet from the album..

thanks apple!!

I got it!!!!

I went to my account, clicked on my list of preorders and clicked on the MDNA link and they redirected me to the place where I could buy the album at 9,99 EUR, including the acoustic Love Spent. I'm happy now, but the wait was torture!!!

Same thing happened with me in the UK this evening. Went to my account and clicked on the MDNA link which redirected me to the £7.99 deluxe version with the acoustic version "Love Spent". GMAYL from the album also downloaded as well. After it was done downloading, I still had to go into my account and cancel the original pre-order as it was still listed.

Same thing happened with me in the UK this evening. Went to my account and clicked on the MDNA link which redirected me to the £7.99 deluxe version with the acoustic version "Love Spent". GMAYL from the album also downloaded as well. After it was done downloading, I still had to go into my account and cancel the original pre-order as it was still listed.

how do you do it???

Oddly enough, me too - must be in issue in iTunes. Will e-mail them now.

..uh, still having problems trying to re-download Addicted, this is damn annoying. I guess I should just e-mail iTunes like I said from the beginning.

Guest Borderline

When you pre-ordered the album, you automatically got to download GMAYL. I don't know why people keep saying 'it was nowhere to be found', 'it wasn't part of the album'... when indeed it was.

I had absolutely no issues downloading my pre-order this morning from iTunes Canada.

itunes is having a special sale of miscellaneous madonna songs... what do u guys think of the selection? like some lesser known hits with some album tracks...

Untitled-2.png

Edited by smeowly

When you pre-ordered the album, you automatically got to download GMAYL. I don't know why people keep saying 'it was nowhere to be found', 'it wasn't part of the album'... when indeed it was.

I had absolutely no issues downloading my pre-order this morning from iTunes Canada.

Yeah, you automatically got it as the single but when you get the rest of the album from your pre-order it doesn't get added back onto the album and remains as a separate single. That's why people keep saying that, dickweed.

Guest Madximo

Yeah, you automatically got it as the single but when you get the rest of the album from your pre-order it doesn't get added back onto the album and remains as a separate single. That's why people keep saying that, dickweed.

They must have made such a mess...

- the pre-order album download was only available at 8 pm yesterday here in Italy

- GMAYL wasn't included in the download (so it's not featured nor listed as a MDNA track, just as a single song)

- and neither was the booklet

thumbs down!!

how do you do it???

Went into my account setting and under "Manage Pre-orders", there was link for MDNA (Deluxe Version). When I clicked on it, it opened up to the album page for £7.99. Now that I think about it, I've basically paid two times for GMAYL as it downloaded when I originally pre-ordered the album back in February and downloaded again as part of the album yesterday. Talk about a major fuck up.

UK 1day of sales

1. (-) MADONNA "MDNA" (32,845) 12th album #1

2. (2) DAVID GUETTA "NOTHING BUT THE BEAT" (6,810)

3. (5) ADELE "21" (5,228)

4. (4) EMELI SANDE "OUR VERSION OF EVENTS" (5,098)

5. (34) KATY PERRY "TEENAGE DREAMS" (4,213)

Buy it on Amazon UK for £4.99 who hasn't bought it there yet

and write your review. It's 4.5/5.0 album there.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mdna-Explicit/dp/B007ML05FU/ref=zg_bs_digital-music-album_1

61Sk6YTdBbL._SL160_.jpg

They must have made such a mess...

- the pre-order album download was only available at 8 pm yesterday here in Italy

- GMAYL wasn't included in the download (so it's not featured nor listed as a MDNA track, just as a single song)

- and neither was the booklet

thumbs down!!

are you sure? i have the booklet, even if separated from the album..O_O and even gmayl

Guest Madximo

are you sure? i have the booklet, even if separated from the album..O_O and even gmayl

Yes, I'm sure. Other people are reporting the issue here and on the Apple customer care pages.

I downloaded the album from my iPhone, though. Not quite sure if the same thing happened to those downloading their album from their PCs.

I didn't get the booklet! What do I do? I pay for this and I want it!

I have the same problem!!! :thumbsdown: