ITunes Preorder question...

Cud

Oh bloody hell.

I downloaded the rest of my pre-order and I'm Addicted won't download. I keep trying and I get a message that the file is corrupted.

Oddly enough, me too - must be in issue in iTunes. Will e-mail them now.

Well, its 26th and my pre-order says "NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, EXPECTED RELEASE DATE 26th of march"

The album has been available here since friday but I still cannot redeem my iTunes pre-order..this sucks!

Guest Xanthium

Well, its 26th and my pre-order says "NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, EXPECTED RELEASE DATE 26th of march"

The album has been available here since friday but I still cannot redeem my iTunes pre-order..this sucks!

Did you email iTunes and complain?

Did you email iTunes and complain?

Yes, they said I have to wait the email or check junk mail (its not there). And my account says its not available at all.

Also they said I can cancel the pre-order and buy regular mentioning I will lose the extra track. Not to mention its more expensive.

I hope others are not experiencing this..

Guest Xanthium

Yes, they said I have to wait the email or check junk mail (its not there). And my account says its not available at all.

Also they said I can cancel the pre-order and buy regular mentioning I will lose the extra track. Not to mention its more expensive.

That's bullshit. I'm sorry you're going through this :(

I'm having the same problem in the UK this morning. The pre-order is in my account settings but when I click on it, it says "Pre-order not available to download in your country" which is total b/s as it's available on UK iTunes. I've emailed iTunes to see what they say, but I'm really pissed off as I was hoping to have it before I went to work this morning. :rant:

Well for me, I downloaded it on my iPad and now it won't show up under purchased on my iPod touch. I'm not buying it again if I already purchased it. The pre-order idea, although brilliant in some respects, has its faults that they still haven't figured out.

Guest Xanthium

Well for me, I downloaded it on my iPad and now it won't show up under purchased on my iPod touch. I'm not buying it again if I already purchased it. The pre-order idea, although brilliant in some respects, has its faults that they still haven't figured out.

Well I know that now that iTunes uses their Cloud system all purchases are attached to your account. If you can't find the downloads on your iPad or iPod Touch, check your account to try and download the album again.

Guest Xanthium

^if the pre-orders don't work for people how much sales she will lose? I heard/read others haven't gotten it either..

I don't think it's many that are having problems but unfortunately there will always be a few glitches here and there no matter what :(

I'm in the same situation! I woke up expecting to have the album on my itunes but I don't seem able to download it :(

It's so frustrating...

Well I know that now that iTunes uses their Cloud system all purchases are attached to your account. If you can't find the downloads on your iPad or iPod Touch, check your account to try and download the album again.

Thanks, I just had to sign out and sign back in like ten times and now it registered the album under my purchases. :)

I was freaking out for a minute.

Guest Xanthium

Thanks, I just had to sign out and sign back in like ten times and now it registered the album under my purchases. :)

I was freaking out for a minute.

You're welcome! Enjoy the album :)

Guest Fukujima

I am experiencing the same problem in London...i haven't received the email yet, while some of my friends got it, and i am not able to download it..i really hope it is something temporary :(

could someone give me the email to their customer service???