ITunes Preorder question...

Cud

Guest Vanderpump

My iTunes pre-orders are always available at midnight ET, so it's 11 PM my time. I've never had any problems with it, even if I didn't receive the email I go into my account and click manage pre-orders and then it tells me I have orders on my account ready to download.

What I'm wondering is if we download before midnight, will it count towards next weeks sales? Since albums usually release on Tuesday, it doesn't matter if you download Monday at 11 PM it's still the same week, but now it's still Sunday. Unless they go based off the NY time and since it gets released midnight at their time, if that makes a difference?

thanks agclef. I realized that it will come through my icloud because my iTunes on my computer was associated with a different user name. I just got an iPod Touch and started a fresh account on it.

So funnily i'll only be able to play MDNA on my iPod but not my computer for another month or so haha

Guest FrozenEyes

Ooooooo I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Downloading right now! And the Love Spent Acoustic is downloading too. I didn't expect that! Great!!!!!!!

Is anyone else having problems playing I'm Addicted? Say's I am not authorized to play it with this account. But why not? I preordered and paid :americanlife:

Actually I am listening to it right now on my computer!! woo hoo!

Sorry...this is the very first Madonna album I pre ordered (i'm old) and it's such a different experience!

I did complete my album, but what a hot mess! When I tried to change GGW and GMAYL in the album info, the whole album showed the GGW single cover as the cover! So I guess I have to keep the singles separate. Oh well, I am buying physical copies tomorrow. Off to listen to this bitch!

Guest FrozenEyes

Is anyone else having problems playing I'm Addicted? Say's I am not authorized to play it with this account. But why not? I preordered and paid :americanlife:

Nope. Mine is fine.

But for some reason GMAYL doesn't appear to want to be a part of the album. I guess that's fine by me. :D

Nope. Mine is fine.

But for some reason GMAYL doesn't appear to want to be a part of the album. I guess that's fine by me. :D

Mine did that at first (GMAYL and GGW) but it shows on my iPhone...ok wait I just checked on my itunes and yep now they are there. I guess it fixes itself.

Still no I'm Addicted. :(

Nope. Mine is fine.

:lol: I am actually liking the flow from TUTR to GMAYL!

Guest Xanthium

I have a whole week off from work! :D But I always do around my birthday. Not working, getting paid, AND being in a Madonna gay coma is the best present to myself ever!

YAY!

I'm not getting what's going on with the iTunes chart standings. The album completely disappeared from the chart before it was available for download.

It was such a drag to change all the song numbers & insert GMAYL in. I ended up making a copy of the song & putting it in the folder, removing the single's artwork, & then re-numbering each track. A pain in the ass, but oh well. The booklet is there and I'm Addicted is playing fine. To the person who can't play the song, do you have a parental control set on your account?