ITunes Preorder question...

Cud

Am still an MDNA virgin and cannot wait to download this tomorrow... Literally gagging! Anyway, I don't suppose any of you know when exactly my preorder will be ready to download? Will it just show up at some point in the day or will it be available from midnight tonight??? Any help very much appreciated.

x

me too!!!! :lmao: I can´t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha Me too!! The first listen has to be special. No interruptions. High volume. Perfect setting. I can't listen to it in my car on the way to work, too many distractions. I have to sit, with the booklet in hand (or on the screen) and read the lyrics and I listen. It's almost a religious experience :lol:

:lmao: I fucking love that people are calling out of work for MDNA. Sadly it's not an option for me: I have too much to do, plus my boss would know why I was calling out :lol:

Guest Fukujima

Sad as it sounds, I'm considering ringing in sick tomorrow or getting up at 5 to listen to this... :-)

i did exactly the same for her Superbowl performance :1251:

The album has been available on iTunes since friday where I live but the pre-order won't be until next week..

so I will get it later than other folks..how stupid it was to pre-order.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

don't know about anyone else, but every time i've preordered from itunes, the album usually downloads the night before, usually sometime between 8pm-11pm. a little box pops up in itunes saying i have a preorder available and i click 'ok' and BAM...i have my album. i'm assuming it will be this way with MDNA. i hope!

what i am intrested is the 18th song that was unknown during the 4-day pre-order scheme last February...

I thought that was revealed as the acoustic version of "Love Spent"?? Oh I really hope I'm wrong. It would be cool to get a never heard song at this point, but I doubt that will happen.

don't know about anyone else, but every time i've preordered from itunes, the album usually downloads the night before, usually sometime between 8pm-11pm. a little box pops up in itunes saying i have a preorder available and i click 'ok' and BAM...i have my album. i'm assuming it will be this way with MDNA. i hope!

I'll be checking my iTunes late tonight ;) I pre-ordered the album on the Friday before the SuperBowl.

hahaha Me too!! The first listen has to be special. No interruptions. High volume. Perfect setting. I can't listen to it in my car on the way to work, too many distractions. I have to sit, with the booklet in hand (or on the screen) and read the lyrics and I listen. It's almost a religious experience :lol:

yes, this!! :clap:

So if I pre-order now, I may get it long before midnight?! I am buying two physical versions on the way home from work tomorrow, but hell what is three copies if I can listen tonight?!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

So if I pre-order now, I may get it long before midnight?! I am buying two physical versions on the way home from work tomorrow, but hell what is three copies if I can listen tonight?!

possibly, yes. like i said, dunno how it is for others, but i've always gotten them the evening before. the earliest was around 6 pm.

i have a different question about pre-orders since i've never done it before.

I'm positive I did pre-order it because I think I got the GMAYL freebie but is there a way to check your pre-orders somewhere?

i have a different question about pre-orders since i've never done it before.

I'm positive I did pre-order it because I think I got the GMAYL freebie but is there a way to check your pre-orders somewhere?

Yes, if you are referring to iTunes, just do the following, it seems convoluted but it works:

To view, cancel, or see the expected release dates for pending pre-orders, choose Store > View My Account, and click Manage Pre-orders.

Let me know.

The album has been available on iTunes since friday where I live but the pre-order won't be until next week..

so I will get it later than other folks..how stupid it was to pre-order.

Not stupid when it was only $9.99 at the time.

Guest Sinisin

:lmao: I fucking love that people are calling out of work for MDNA. Sadly it's not an option for me: I have too much to do, plus my boss would know why I was calling out :lol:

When "Vogue" had its world premiere day on MTV my Dad called me in sick to school! RIP Dad! He was the best!!!

Im off tomorrow and will be jammin allllll day! WOOT!

When "Vogue" had its world premiere day on MTV my Dad called me in sick to school! RIP Dad! He was the best!!!

Im off tomorrow and will be jammin allllll day! WOOT!

WOW that's so cute! I wannna be a dad like yours!

I have a whole week off from work! :D But I always do around my birthday. Not working, getting paid, AND being in a Madonna gay coma is the best present to myself ever!

Guest Sinisin

WOW that's so cute! I wannna be a dad like yours!

:)

He was the most sensitive open minded guy...he said he and my Mom knew I was gay since I was 3 years old- and they let me find my own way. My Mom bought me my first Madonna album and I didnt even ask for it for Christmas, "True Blue." My whole family really supports my Madonna obsession- always has!!! LOL!