Smirnoff “MDNA” Nightlife Edition Remix Album

moniquearis

so are there only four remixes? I thought there were seven?

I found this list on another forum, and it fits pretty well the description on the Smirnoff site

SMIR_MDNA_NE_trackMix.jpg

1. Masterpiece

(Kid Capri's Remix)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Just Blaze Bionic Dub)

3. Turn Up The Radio

(Leo Zero Remix)

4. Turn Up The Radio

(Richard Vission

Speakers Blow Remix)

1. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Oliver Twizt Remix)

2. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)

3. Give Me All Your Luvin'

(Demolition Crew Remix)

1. Give Me All Your Luvin'

2. Beautiful Killer

3. Best Friend

4. I'm A Sinner

5. Love Spent

6. Some Girls

7. Superstar

HOW DO WE GET THE SONGS!!!???

If you liked the Smirnoff US page you will have been sent a link. Supposedly everyone but only US able to download it so far.

Comments very negative at the moment giving Smirnoff major grief from people abroad and mac users!

Smirnoff have posted a note saying the album is only available in the US. The previous advert was a mistake.

Somebody share and stitch those idiots up!

*edit*

thanks for the link!

Epic PR fail!!!

Guest mailliw

The zip file isn't unzipping. It just creates another zip file?????? Anyone else got this problem?

I did - if I double clicked on it. You have to manually decompress it thru the program (Zip or StuffIt or whatever) and it works just fine... I had to drag the ZIP file onto my StuffIt Expander icon for it to work.

Why the heck didn't they name the tracks properly? That's absolutely ridiculous and below amateur.

I'm listening to one of the TUTR mixes that is freaking KILLING ME RIGHT NOW!

20120326-news-madonna-mdna-day-in-brief-smirnoff.jpg

not quite a smart move for Smirnoff. they shoulda known that mp3s spread faster than a wildfire. it'd be fucking awesome if they decide to release a physical CD for $13.50. This is a real collectible item!

btw, thanks for those 2 links.

Guest groovyguy

not quite a smart move for Smirnoff. they shoulda known that mp3s spread faster than a wildfire. it'd be fucking awesome if they decide to release a physical CD for $13.50. This is a real collectible item!

btw, thanks for those 2 links.

You're welcome! :inlove:

did you guy notice the similarity of the melody of GMAYL (Demolition Crew Remix) and this?

did you guy notice the similarity of the melody of GMAYL (Demolition Crew Remix) and this?

Unfortunately, the Deadmau5 track is superior to the rotten remix. :/

Just more electto house filler. It looks like we're back to the COADF era of great album production but a slew of rubbish remixes.

Unfortunately, the Deadmau5 track is superior to the rotten remix. :/

Just more electto house filler. It looks like we're back to the COADF era of great album production but a slew of rubbish remixes.

this