Tour will visit NYC Madison Square Garden!

Camacho

:dramatic:

March 23, 2012

madonna.com

2012 World Tour To Stop At NYC's Madison Square Garden

We are happy to announce that a show at New York's Madison Square Garden has just been added to Madonna's 2012 World Tour schedule and will take place on November 12!

Tickets to this newly added show will go on sale at 10am local time on March 30, while a devoted fan club pre-sale will start March 26 at Noon local time for Legacy members/1pm for Live Pass members.

Guest Xanthium

YAY! Thank God! You can't mess with tradition! Saw her there for DW. One of the best nights of my life. HOOTIE HOO!

With the second of her Yankee Stadium shows close to selling out even before her new album “MDNA” arrives on Monday, Madonna has added a third New York show to her world tour, stopping at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 12.

“Madonna’s track record as a world class entertainer and touring artist speaks for itself,” said Arthur Fogel, Live Nation's CEO of Global Touring, which is promoting the tour. “Her artistry, talent and creative productions get bigger and better with each tour and Madonna 2012 will be no exception.”

Tickets for the Madison Square Garden show go on sale at 10 a.m. March 30 through Ticketmaster and Live Nation. Fans who buy a ticket for her tour also get a copy of Madonna's “MDNA” album.

According to Live Nation, Madonna's Sept. 6 show at Yankee Stadium is sold out, but limited tickets remain for the Sept. 8 show. Her tour is set to start on May 29 in Tel Aviv, Israel. It reaches North America on Aug. 28 in Philadelphia and runs through Nov. 20 in Miami.

Guest rayoflove&light

did anyone get tickets for this show? I'm a bit confused about where exactly my seats are. i did the live pass presale, and got section 2 row 4. i purchased them without thinking twice because section 2 at the garden was always the front and center section on the floor. i failed to realize that the garden has changed their seating chart since the renovation, and now the sections on the floor are A, B, C, etc. but then again, i do not see any section 2 on the seating chart, other than a 01 02 03 all the way in the back. if these are where my seats are, i wont be too happy. did anyone get actual letters as their sections? i tried calling the arena but apparently they're experiencing "high call volume" which i seriously doubt. but if anyone here has any information, i'd really appreciate it. thanks

did anyone get tickets for this show? I'm a bit confused about where exactly my seats are. i did the live pass presale, and got section 2 row 4. i purchased them without thinking twice because section 2 at the garden was always the front and center section on the floor. i failed to realize that the garden has changed their seating chart since the renovation, and now the sections on the floor are A, B, C, etc. but then again, i do not see any section 2 on the seating chart, other than a 01 02 03 all the way in the back. if these are where my seats are, i wont be too happy. did anyone get actual letters as their sections? i tried calling the arena but apparently they're experiencing "high call volume" which i seriously doubt. but if anyone here has any information, i'd really appreciate it. thanks

I also purchased tickets in section 1, without thinking that sec 1 was probably 01, which to me is too far back. I did read on ICON that people were able to get tickets in sec E, and I think D (I know there were some letter sections) After about 20 emails back and forth with ticketmaster today, they refunded my tickets, and I am going to give it a shot with the general sale, or wait closer to the date.

Guest rayoflove&light

I also purchased tickets in section 1, without thinking that sec 1 was probably 01, which to me is too far back. I did read on ICON that people were able to get tickets in sec E, and I think D (I know there were some letter sections) After about 20 emails back and forth with ticketmaster today, they refunded my tickets, and I am going to give it a shot with the general sale, or wait closer to the date.

damn, i was nearly in tears thinking i actually had 4th row center seats. any tips on what to say to get my ticket refunded also? i didn't even think that would have been a possibility.

I tried and only get section 3 so I didnt take it. Going to see if on Friday I get better seats

what bothers me the most is that even if we get the tickets for section A B C we dont know really if the seats are front row, at the left or right of the catwalk or the exact seat :thumbsdown:

Madonna

Madison Square Garden

November 12

Due to overwhelming demand, pop superstar Madonna has added a New York show at

"The World’s Most Famous Arena" this November. She is touring behind her newly released album, MDNA.

A limited amount of presale tickets for this show are available Thursday, March 29 from 10AM to 5PM, before they go on sale to the general public Friday, March 30 at 10AM.

USE PROMOTIONAL CODE: MADGE