GIRL GONE WILD VIDEO: FUCKING SUPREME!!!

Ai Papi Si.

I just saw it....

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Tears are coming out of my eyes

What the fuck is this? this is too much omg omg omg *dies*

And people thought this was gonna be one of those PHOTOSHOOT VIDEOS :D I knew from the moment Yami told us we had no idea what to expect that we were in for something real.

So Yami, wanna tell us what the hell was going on? Do you work on video sets now?

hfghfbsjkrhfsdjkjkgnjlrgnjk

but...jhgbzdfjkbgdfhbgjkdfgbfkjrn

I can't believe it's ghdtfjkgndjkrgdjkgndjkgnsjklefngjklzs

gjbnfgbjkgzrbzsndfjkebnrfjkENsdnkdngjklsdmngjkdfnkl;enrgjlejkxdrgk;ejhjlgwjkltehkl

And people thought this was gonna be one of those PHOTOSHOOT VIDEOS :D I knew from the moment Yami told us we had no idea what to expect that we were in for something real.

So Yami, wanna tell us what the hell was going on? Do you work on video sets now?

Yami was fluffing the guy rubbing his obvious erection in the beginning :shock:

Guest Sinisin

:dramatic: now you know my secret ....... :-)

Not quite- we knew you knew specifics of the video upon shooting, but can you now divulge anything to us about your part in this production?

:asian:

OMFG!!! When the video finished, I literally had my mouth open...in shock and also because I wanted to suck a cock and have filthy sex!

It's like she combined everything I love into this video. The dance in super high heels with Kazaky was amazing. The last stigmata shot is iconic!