GIVE IT UP FOR THE ALBUM OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm happy to see all the love for "Love Spent"...I instantly loved it and it sounds better with each listen. So many things going on in that song, what an amazing fucking album! My favorite already since Erotica. I wouldn't proclaim something like that lightly.

Right? This album is insanely good. I HATE all albums on first listens but not this one. I can't even. I failed my stats test cause I spend all weekend waiting for the leak and when I was studying 2 hours before I left it leaked. So of course I didn't do anything. Well deserved F. Do not regret it at all.

I have a Physics test that I will surely fail on Wednesday because it's going to take me longer than one day to recover from all this excitement :dramatic:

Guys, STOP IT! It cannot be this good. It can't. You guys are high... :)

I will not and cannot not get my hopes up MDNA is this good...

Just wait til you hear it. :vogue: I could not be more happy.

Superstar is so cute. I would love a montage of Madonna and Lourdes and fans singing this...it's so beautiful. It's the anthem of why we love her...and now the sound shifts to I don't give a... :inlove: ...it's so eclectic! Can we talk about the celtic progression in love spent?! Jesus, it's awesome! It reminds me of something tegan and sarah would do (like living room) and then it just changes to this 80's sound. The whole thing is perfection!

Btw I wish I WAS high! I need to hear this record with my bf on some MDMA lol or some pot. Right now I'm a little drunk on absinthe and it's just magic.

I live for driving around late at night blasting music on the empty roads. Ill be doing that with this album as well. Use up the few miles my car probably has left before it crumbles. :p It can go out with a gang bang. har har.

Best album since Ray of Light. I was so worried that it would sound generic given the singles so far, but O.M.G. I'm blown away!!!! :shock: MDNA like ecstasy indeed!!!

Guest Sinisin

Ok this album is so amazing. It's so ambitious and so different for her. Wow. It's so hard to digest right now :dramatic:

If I would have ONLY heard Love Spent in full today it would be hard to process! But to hear the whole album, and how incredibly unique each song is and how it ALL works as one cohesive beautiful recording, is emotional, shocking, breathtaking, and powerful. Alot to take in indeed.

Guest Sinisin

In the context of the album, even GMAYL and GGW are beginning to make sense (though I still think there were better choices as lead singles).

100% agree! AND, lets not forget Masterpiece sounds perfect after Love Spent and before Falling Free.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's a really cool album :rosey: Not really feeling Superstar, Give Me A Bucket has become tolerable but still whatever, otherwise the only song i'd say i kinda hate is B'day. Everything is either good or fantastic. It's like Music on steroids.

Im excited that everyone seems to have their own favorite so far. If you ask me thats a sign of a great album. If everyone only agreed on one or two tracks and didnt mention any else, I would be worried.

I live for driving around late at night blasting music on the empty roads. Ill be doing that with this album as well. Use up the few miles my car probably has left before it crumbles. :p It can go out with a gang bang. har har.

:wow: I can't wait to go flying down the Jersey roads with this! It'll be amazing to listen to when I drive to Ocean City in the summer.

I can't even choose a favorite right now. Everything is so delicious.

Falling Free is pretty deluxe i must say. I was out walking around my neighborhood listening to this album about an hour ago, and I had to stop and look at the stars when this track came out. Heaven! :dramatic:

:wow: I can't wait to go flying down the Jersey roads with this! It'll be amazing to listen to when I drive to Ocean City in the summer.

I can't even choose a favorite right now. Everything is so delicious.

Falling Free is pretty deluxe i must say. I was out walking around my neighborhood listening to this album about an ago, and I had to stop and look at the stars when this track came out. Heaven! :dramatic:

Oh yes that's another major favorite for me - HELLA deluxe <3

I gave up and finally burned a copy of the CD without Beautiful Killer and Best Friend. (Oh well -- I'll still have something to look forward to upon official release.) I'm looking forward to listening to the CD in my car - especially because it's supposed to go up to 80 degrees the next couple of days. I can have the windows down, the moon roof open, the sun streaming in, the wind whipping through the car, and Madonna blasting! Happy days! :)

PS - Thank you to all who helped share files!

This album will sound sound incredible live. *thinks of the bass reverberating through my chest when i see her again* :dramatic:

I can't say its better than this or that, it's just another fantastic Madonna album.

Someone pick me up! I'm in north jersey lol

I can't drive for undisclosed reasons. I miss driving to M music... :/ oh well

What is whoopie talking about saying we need more Jersey? There is Jersey everywhere here. lol

This album will sound sound incredible live. *thinks of the bass reverberating through my chest when i see her again* :dramatic:

Im seeing her at such a tiny place this time the walls might explode from all the sound. :dramatic:

Guest WikiLeaks

This level of perfection....I just cant deal with it....

I just cant...

26494072_cry_gif.gif

Edited by WikiLeaks

:lol: Well people need to out themselves, ain't nothing wrong with being from Jersey!

Gurl you know it. I was all about Seaside and Jenkinson's growing up before them bitches took over and made it a household name. :lol: