GIVE IT UP FOR THE ALBUM OF THE CENTURY!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I remember being like 7 and seeing my sisters get dressed up as Madonna and me being like 15 listening to the Erotica album and feeling a connection to her voice, her music..and every now and then I think I've lost the connection and I'm over her and then BAM she pulls me back and makes me love her even more. (She already had me back the second those wings were pulled to the side at the Super Bowl though).

It's hard to explain what role she plays in my life, but I feel so proud right now.

Guest Pud Whacker

Sinner is FAB!!!

i dont have time for people going on about the first single and what should be. its all one piece. its MADONNA. you know? she reintroduced herself, after 4 years, with give me all your luvin and she was sex and fun and thats what ITS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT.

Madonna - Queen of NYC

Like a Virgin - Queen of Femaleness

True Blue - Queen of Pop

Like a Prayer - Queen of Catholicism

I'm Breathless - Queen of Hollywood

Erotica - Queen of Sex

Bedtime Stories - Queen of Bedroom

Ray of Light - Queen of Spirituality

Music - Queen of Music

American Life - Queen of Rebellion

Confessions on a Dance Floor - Queen of Gays

Hard Candy - Queen of R&B

MDNA - Queen of LIFE

Ok, I absolutely love what you did here and I'm gonna save it and post it everywhere!!

ah, the voice. its been so long - what is it 4 years?!!! shes the only one with it. i dont care if people can break glass or whatever - there is only one female voice in pop and its MADONNA.

Thank you! This is what it's about for me and not sure why more people can't see it!

Guest Pud Whacker

Thank you! This is what it's about for me and not sure why more people can't see it!

its the reason shes still here. there is ONLY ONE ENDURING FABULOUS FEMALE VOICE in POP.

MADONNA.

Guest Pud Whacker

when i heard FALLING FREE snippet, i wasnt that turned on. but snippets never do it for me. NOW, its really standing out. the ray of light track of the album. xo

How could that guy from RS give 3.5/5 to this???????????????

Was he drunked or something like that?

Everybody was giving Excellent reviews that he wanted to be the One to Fuck it up! asshole! and btw what kinda lame 3rd grader shit review was that?!?!

Everybody was giving Excellent reviews that he wanted to be the One to Fuck it up! asshole! and btw what kinda lame 3rd grader shit review was that?!?!

Seriously 3 1/2 for MDNA and 4 stars for Hard Candy?....NO!...pense pas!

Guest Pud Whacker

its MADONNA'S BEST ALBUM OF THE TEENS!!!! :lol:

shes owned

the 80's

the 90's

the 00's

and now the teens!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

i've never seen such joy on this forum..it's unreal!

thats the way it was growing up a madonna fan. always such love and wonder. its was fabulous. weve come full circle, thank god. xo

The album is indeed better than Hard Candy!

It might actually better than COADF...! :shock:

it certainly has the potential

i've never seen such joy on this forum..it's unreal!

Ahhhhhhhh! I know! I wish we could all be on a Dancefloor together with the full album blasting through speakers right now!

:inlove:

The album is Devine!