Never Doubt Godonna

erotica blu

stay put and SHUT THAT HOLE.

While I await further orders—I'm dying for for more intimate domination. Why won't the punisher Pud request more from me than my silence and stillness?

Guest Pud Whacker

Never doubt her

madonna-smoking.jpg

lecter always there giving us - THE REAL MADONNA.

THE ITALIAN WHORE IN THE BACK ALLEY!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

While I await further orders—I'm dying for for more intimate domination. Why won't the punisher Pud request more from me than my silence and stillness?

I SAID QUIET!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

tshirt.jpg

OMG, lecter, we had a terrible wind storm a few months ago and mary lives in the neighborhood. so, i go out to my car and pass this tiny woman collecting twigs like a little cool witch. once in my car - I NOTICED IT WAS MARY!!!! shes so fabulous. xo

I never doubt Madonna.I always trust her judgement and she never lets me down.Yes,some albums are better than others,but I pretty much like all of her albums.She always delivers!

MDNA IS CRAZY! ONLY MADONNA CAN DO THIS! MADONNA IS THE QUEEN OF MUSIC NOTHING COMES EVER CLOSE TO THE GENIUS THIS WOMAN IS :shock:

MADONNA IS MUSIC. MUSIC IS MADONNA. GOTTA LOVE HER! :wow:

stay put and SHUT THAT HOLE.

"She turns around, strips down to her panties and leans against the radiator. The 'click' 'click' 'click' of the smaller one's peg leg is getting closer and closer. He SLOWLY unscrews his wooden leg and jams it up her--"

amy_sedaris_digs_wigs_and_baking.jpg

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i'd never doubt her.

still keeping myself away from the leak, but its nice to see everyone finally understanding what some of us already knew. :queenbitch:

she was never going to disappoint with this album. it was not an option.

yes yes, things would certainly look different now, I have a feeling this will go down as one of her most underrated albums

Yep, like American Life :(

Personally i NEVER doubted the Queen :dramatic: