Never Doubt Godonna

erotica blu

I did when I heard GMAYL, I regret it deeply now :(

I prefer the demo version—Godonna only. The final master's awful because they destroyed all hope of the song having dynamics. It's okay now we have Love Spent - I Don't Give A' - and Falling Free to keep us safe with their dynamics preserved for prosperity.

well its a bit understandable to have expected slightly less after GGW & GMAYL and what some people said was a stupid "nanannana" track from B-day song..

one thing's for sure, they've been trolling us with those leaks from perez. leaving out the best shit every time. :lmao:

well its a bit understandable to have expected slightly less after GGW & GMAYL and what some people said was a stupid "nanannana" track from B-day song..

one thing's for sure, they've been trolling us with those leaks from perez. leaving out the best shit every time. :lmao:

I'm just grateful our worst assumptions weren't even close to true.

She really HAS done it hasn't she? The album sounds like she's put alot of effort into it, each song is drenched in layers and melody.

This could be my 2nd favourite Madonna album after Erotica already, and i'm very hard to please.

Well done her Madgesty :bow:

She really HAS done it hasn't she? The album sounds like she's put alot of effort into it, each song is drenched in layers and melody.

This could be my 2nd favourite Madonna album after Erotica already, and i'm very hard to please.

I love that you're from the UK and Erotica's your number one.

Guest Pud Whacker

I'M DOWN ON MY KNEES I'M GONNA TAKE YOU THERE!!!

YOU BETTER!!!

and those "i hate the snippet of this song, its not what it should be" - THEY CAN ALL DIE RIGHT NOW!!!! GANG BANG!!!

:lol:

madonnaclaps.gif

I think MDNA is gonna be one of my ultimate favourite Madonna albums. I'm so happy right now!

Guest Pud Whacker

I was one of those who thought TUTR is shit. Now i can't stop listening to it. THANK U GODONNA!

i refused to listen to that snippet after that day. its amazing!!!! and like i said about LOVE SPENT, those ray of light madonna fans ( :lol: ) trying to take her down - their faces are all crack'd right now. I LOVE IT ALL!!!