MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest Xanthium

Anyone else feel hungover?

:lol:

I haven't even been to bed yet. I don't think I could even sleep if I tried. Dying for the album in HQ and for Beautiful Killer/Best Friend. God I wish it would all leak so I can go back to being a normal person. I feel like the walking dead.

Guest Osh Şarif

It leaked 4 days before the release.

It's an accomplishment nowadays !

:)

I Can't Wait 4 Days To Buy the CD

"I Don't Give A" This Song For My University , My University Didn't give Any Student Grade "A" I got B+! :D

I'm on track 03, and this album is EVERYTHING. It's everything I love in pop music. It sounds extremely fresh, dark, badass, it's EVERYTHING. I feel like I'm going to explode.

I know exactly what you mean ! I feel the same :clap::dramatic:

MDNA contains everything that I love in pop music.....it`s crazy because exactly my taste in music :thumbsup:

Only Madonna can deliver an album like that :bow::bow::bow: She is everything :thumbsup:

SHE`S THE QUEEN :bow:

I haven't even been to bed yet. I don't think I could even sleep if I tried. Dying for the album in HQ and for Beautiful Killer/Best Friend. God I wish it would all leak so I can go back to being a normal person. I feel like the walking dead.

Last night was nuts alright. More than 38 thousand views on this thread alone. Holy crap MN!

I think someone mentioned it but it would be great to have a full lyrics thread for MDNA.

I just can't even begin to describe how I feel...

OMG every fucking song is beyond anything I expected!! Gang Bang is so fucking edgy and bad ass,Turn Up the Radio is orgasmic...Love Spent :inlove::inlove: I don't give a :dramatic::dramatic: I'm addicted :inlove::inlove: I'm a Sinner :bow::bow: damn they're all great!!

Such a great time to be a fan right now :inlove::inlove:

I´m so happy about the positive vibe in the forum ! :thumbsup:

I´m a member for many years. But never felt so much positive energy here ! :dramatic::fag:

Everyone seems to be satisfied with MDNA :clap:

She delivered :bow::bow::bow:

Best album since Like a Prayer for me !! It was at the same level than Ray of light few hours ago, and then I release that over 17 tracks, only 3 or 4 are average for me!! The others are pure fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire, this album is huge, like for the first time on a tour, I will prefer the new songs over the classics!!!!!!!

ok and this is the shout I make since I'm 10 years old :

Madoooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by Monkey

I Xposted in the MDNA thread too..

News courtesy of: http://mymdna.com/madonna-live-qa-on-facebook/

Madonna's Live Facebook Q&A moderated by Jimmy Fallon 6:30 PM EST on March 24th.

Madonna will be on Facebook this Saturday for an exclusive live Q&A moderated by Jimmy Fallon. Madonna will be doing a live Q&A one Facebook for almost 3 hours! Wanna give her all your L-U-V by asking her the questions you've always wanted her to answer? Come on and join the fun!

https://www.facebook.com/events/182295891887070/

Thank god I have an off day today......so I can listen to MDNA the whole day :sassy:

I woke up an hour ago....listening again....SOME GIRLS is AWESOME :bow::fag:

I have to say pairing Solveig with Orbit was kind of genius. They both have this wide open, meticulously produced but still uncluttered slightly retro, really upbeat and feel good sound.

these guys were made in madonna heaven. benassi.. eh.. notsomuch.