MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

I never want Love spent to end...i've heard so many of the songs like a 100 times already(Gang Bany 101 times)..not tired of them at all. Need to sleep. LOL

I'm spent ;)

This has taken it's toll on my body! Need to sleep. Work tmr.

Goodnight!

Am I the only one still holding out till the Friday Australia release?

I can't believe you nuts have amassed 24 pages of praise in a matter of a few hours...I feel so left out, but totally, blissfully excited about the treat that awaits me on Friday :doofus:

As you all say...my body is ready!!!! Though I'm not sure it will be able to handle all of it in one go; I may overdose :dramatic:

Guest Sinisin

SO many, if not all the tracks, are single worthy! Damn, we are gonna have some very happy and very sad looney fans when we see whats released! :lmao:

Cant wait! :popcorn:

GANG BANG....

This must be her best song ever right?

Gurls, I just cant take this

26494072_cry_gif.gif

That was exactly me in the car when I listened to Gang Bang for the first time. I had not heard the clips or nothing til the full song today.

This album had a LIFE FORCE all of its own. Stunning piece of work !

Gang Bang :bow:

Madonna on MDNA: "I felt like an uncaged animal"

Quote: For me, where I was coming from with this album mostly was, I felt like a caged animal. While I enjoyed the exp​ression of film making --- and I am really proud of my film --- I felt like I really wanted to get back to the basics of chugging my guitar and the simplicity of raw emotions. Even when I was writing a song and playing on the guitar --- or singing "I'm a Sinner," for instance --- it just felt so good. It felt so good to play a guitar and sing. I feel like I hadn't done it years. And when I was doing the vocals for "Gang Bang" --- which was a totally improvised vocal --- I was standing in a room and I felt like I had to just scream. I felt like I had to let myself become possessed by this kind of Russ Meyers, Quentin Tarantino character. It was all very tongue in cheek, but I just went off. Obviously, I had to get some things off my chest. So for me, where I was coming from was mostly like an animal getting let out of their cage, and wanting to express all kinds of emotions, not just one. All the stuff that life is made of.

Madonna on MDNA: "I felt like an uncaged animal" Quote: For me, where I was coming from with this album mostly was, I felt like a caged animal. While I enjoyed the expression of film making --- and I am really proud of my film --- I felt like I really wanted to get back to the basics of chugging my guitar and the simplicity of raw emotions. Even when I was writing a song and playing on the guitar --- or singing "I'm a Sinner," for instance --- it just felt so good. It felt so good to play a guitar and sing. I feel like I hadn't done it years. And when I was doing the vocals for "Gang Bang" --- which was a totally improvised vocal --- I was standing in a room and I felt like I had to just scream. I felt like I had to let myself become possessed by this kind of Russ Meyers, Quentin Tarantino character. It was all very tongue in cheek, but I just went off. Obviously, I had to get some things off my chest. So for me, where I was coming from was mostly like an animal getting let out of their cage, and wanting to express all kinds of emotions, not just one. All the stuff that life is made of.

:wow:

Guest sasca1971

Fears allayed. Thank god the albums isn't full of a bunch of GMAYLs. I love the whole thing start to finish. Thanks everyone for sharing so I could be enjoying it now. Too bad I didn't have it yesterday when I had a pool party at my house for a bunch of straight coworkers. I forced them to listen to 4 hours of madonna before they had a coup d'etat and made me switch it. argh.