MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

what is killing me is how EFFORTLESS it all seems. when she's in interviews she barely mentions the album or talks about it as if it was something she's doing in her sleep. "oh I gotta pay the rent" , she says. yet she somehow made what can be described as possibly the greatest electropop record ever made. I know a lot of effort went into making the album but she really makes it look like it's SECOND NATURE to her

I think the great songs on Confessions are fantastic - but once you get to Forbidden love and beyond it's a bit dull til the end with Push and Like It Or Not (at least to me). MDNA seems to all be fantastic really. Whomever says Beautiful Killer is Beautiful Filler or the like - all those bonus songs are good. The whole thing is great. That's 17 songs.

Well I love both!

what is killing me is how EFFORTLESS it all seems. when she's in interviews she barely mentions the album or talks about it as if it was something she's doing in her sleep. "oh I gotta pay the rent" , she says. yet she somehow made what can be described as possibly the greatest electropop record ever made. I know a lot of effort went into making the album but she really makes it look like it's SECOND NATURE to her

I know! This is always the way with her! She should be like "I just made the album of the decade," but never would.

Guest HaveASit

Madonna, why havent you released TUTR as the first single? We could be at least for 2 months dancing this MASTERPIECE.

Bday song please, it's the last track i need then I can finally listen, and finally upload the full 14 track album for everyone to listen to.

im digging the birthday song!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE IS LISTENING TO IT IN ORDER!!!!

babe, can you upload bday song for me????

I agree with this. The songs seem to just flow out of her. She inhabits them so perfectly. She really has a gift.

:thumbsup:

Bette can't stop listening to I'm Addicted

3c2afc89_620.gif

Good one! But she's holding a gun. Bette should be listening to Gang Bang lol

Well it's OKAY I already burnt 3 copies of the CD for the car and for work CD player and for my friend Martha Huber (yes don't ask)

But I still need Beautiful Killer and Best Friend