MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest Pud Whacker

my fav so far - of course that will change over the next year - LOVE SPENT.

segues perfectly into masterpiece, too. xo

Guest Madgesty

ooh la laa you're my superstaaaaar :sassy:

oooh la la that's what you aaare :inlove:

oh hey there MADDERS!

WHO'S THE FUCKING QUEEEEEEEN?

I. Am. Dying.

I've decided to NOT hear any others though till I have EVERY file from the leak. And by my estimates, we are still missing the following:

Superstar

Beautiful Killer

Best Friend

Am I correct?

Guest sasca1971

Sorry fellas but I just do not at all like Gang Bang. But damn - i like everything else. I Fucked Up is incredible. I'm Addicted is the shit. Wow. I even really like Superstar and Birthday Song and Some Girls - songs rarely discussed - and of course I love Turn Up the Radio. Every song is great. This is easily to me her best since ROL. I mean I like confessions but I didn't listen to it with my jaw gaping open like I am now and like I did in 1998.

I. Am. Dying.

I've decided to NOT hear any others though till I have EVERY file from the leak. And by my estimates, we are still missing the following:

Superstar

Beautiful Killer

Best Friend

Am I correct?

We have "Superstar" now :wow:

OMFG, this is just the perfect pop album, I swear to God...it has it all!

And can I just say that I'm Addicted is fucking RIDICULOUS!!! I never expected it to be THAT GOOD. omg...

I even LOVE B-Day Song. Love Spent was the biggest surprise ever...two songs in one, both with amazing and catchy melodies, I literally just died and went to gay heaven.

Sorry fellas but I just do not at all like Gang Bang. But damn - i like everything else. I Fucked Up is incredible. I'm Addicted is the shit. Wow. I even really like Superstar and Birthday Song and Some Girls - songs rarely discussed - and of course I love Turn Up the Radio. Every song is great. This is easily to me her best since ROL. I mean I like confessions but I didn't listen to it with my jaw gaping open like I am now and like I did in 1998.

When sorry first leaked I must have listened to it a hundred times.

didn't know anything about this aol thing and suddenly!!!

i love you mdnationforum!!!!

this is epic. no words never expected this!!!! no word really....have to calm and post later

big ty neutrock

I think my DEATH song at the tour will be

LOVE SPENT

(also my favourite, Pudsy)

Can you imagine the transition into the 2nd movement of the song live?

JUST DEAD NOW ALREADY

Guest sasca1971

I think the great songs on Confessions are fantastic - but once you get to Forbidden love and beyond it's a bit dull til the end with Push and Like It Or Not (at least to me). MDNA seems to all be fantastic really. Whomever says Beautiful Killer is Beautiful Filler or the like - all those bonus songs are good. The whole thing is great. That's 17 songs.

When sorry first leaked I must have listened to it a hundred times.