MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Im SO SO HAPPY right now!! I didnt expect to have so many songs that i love on this album!! i dont even know what to listen to anymore! im in a state of complete fucking bliss.

Don't ask me to explain how I FEEL

:wow: :wow:

HAHA!!

ABSO-fucking-LUTLEY. I mean really people....since 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaga is already on her decline, just like all the other skanks that failed to match Madonna's relevance, intelligence, business sense, style, etc.

MDNA is just a nice slap in the face.

You can add the word education to that list and an awareness about her strengths and talent without being constantly annoying regarding it. A true genius just delivers the goods with no self - proclamations.

Ok that's it I'm calling it. Best since ROL. The variety and different moods is what does it. Ballads, pop songs, dance songs. It's got it all.

Based on the snippets I said it was shaping up to be her best since Music (Suedehead, first week of March 2012)

But now...

I think....

I agree with GSM...

MDNA is Madonna's best album since Ray of Light

Don't AXE me where I wannur GO!!!

BEST ALBUM SINCE ROL. I have such a sense of Euphoria listening to this album. Total MDMA. haha. she knew what she was doing with the MDNA title. Genius as always.

++++++++++++1

Ok that's it I'm calling it. Best since ROL. The variety and different moods is what does it. Ballads, pop songs, dance songs. It's got it all.

And the tracks of different styles and moods are joined together by their greatness. An album to hear from start to finish and several tracks to keep you stuck on repeat.

I fucking love this new snippet of "Love Spent"...so 80's Madonna sounding. This really does sound like one of her best albums, so fucking excited!

it sounds so much different than the Bild snippet... intriguing

The M-D-N-A chants. The Like a Virgin line on coke. The "Falling Free" violins. The 4 songs in "Love Spent". The everything.

Thank you once again Madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings from Germany and I must admit that critics here (what I am reading online) are really bad for this record, I guess all those journalists/ writers here in Germany (and German-Speaking-Nations) are old and ugly and untalented, sorry but I am really starting to get pissed off by them.

Anyway, I just love it and I guess there are a lot more lovers than haters for this record ??!

enjoy it everyone:)

sam

Thank you once again Madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings from Germany and I must admit that critics here (what I am reading online) are really bad for this record, I guess all those journalists/ writers here in Germany (and German-Speaking-Nations) are old and ugly and untalented, sorry but I am really starting to get pissed off by them.

Anyway, I just love it and I guess there are a lot more lovers than haters for this record ??!

enjoy it everyone:)

sam

Enjoy it Sam!

:thumbsup: