MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Even GMAYL makes sense in context too, when you hear the '60s vibes of "I'm a Sinner" and "BDay Song."

It really is like Ray of Light on steroids (or MDMA). :wow:

I just hope that the general public will appreciate it. All she needs is some radio support to showcase the full flavours of the album; and potentially it could be really big with the tour as well going into 2013. There are at least 3-4 more singles on there. Let's hope so anyway.

This album deserves to have MASSIVE promotion. There are so many songs begging to be singles.

Even GMAYL makes sense in context too, when you hear the '60s vibes of "I'm a Sinner" and "BDay Song."

I just hope that the general public will appreciate it. All she needs is some radio support to showcase the full flavours of the album; and potentially it could be really big with the tour as well going into 2013. There are at least 3-4 more singles on there. Let's hope so anyway.

:thumbsup:

Pity she had so many things lined up at once: the movie, SB and a year-long tour starting shortly after and as a result the album promotion is not following the classic guidebook. This record is full of potential great single material

With the right moves this could be as big as ROL for her in terms of sales and critical acclaim (which she got for it already). There's so many songs that can be singles.

Beverly Hills

@getunconscious

@ladygaga Wow...you heard MDNA? It's a TRUE masterpiece of modern music. Aural perfection. As you're such a fan I guess you know...

cant believe people are talking about gaga when mdna just leaked :thumbsdown:

Guest Pud Whacker

theyre gorgeous in the tracklisting.

its unfortunate that madonna's fan base is full of doubting thomas'. they run to janet, paula, bjork, torn anus, gag and hte myriad of others on the off times and then expect madonna to be those nothings upon her return. :rotfl:

theres a REASON madonna is STILL HERE since 1983. and nobody else is.

CATCH IT!!!

Beverly Hills

@getunconscious

@ladygaga Wow...you heard MDNA? It's a TRUE masterpiece of modern music. Aural perfection. As you're such a fan I guess you know...

I doubt she responses.

or she may say "what MDNA?"

Yeah she's more in this thread than Madonna herself

OH WELL WHAT CAN YOU DO

zwgn86.gif

No she isn't. Don't twist reality. I just thought it would be funny to see if she responds. I'd enjoy the meltdown. :lmao:

I doubt she responses.

"WHICH DECADE" :rotfl:

"I'm a Sinner" is so fabulous. Pitch-perfect production. The instrumental middle 8 of "Falling Free". The everything.

I doubt she responses.

she answered yesterday

she was asked "do you still think BTW is the album of the decade" by @MDNArmy if I remember well

"which decade?" was her answer

its unfortunate that madonna's fan base is full of doubting thomas'. they run to janet, paula, bjork, torn anus, gag and hte myriad of others on the off times and then expect madonna to be those nothings upon her return. :rotfl:

CATCH IT!!!

It's like MDMA (that's OKAY)

:wow: :wow: :wow:

QUEEN OF LIFE

madonna-girl-gone-wild-video-617x413.jpg

CATCH IT!!!

HAHA!!

ABSO-fucking-LUTLEY. I mean really people....since 1983!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaga is already on her decline, just like all the other skanks that failed to match Madonna's relevance, intelligence, business sense, style, etc.

MDNA is just a nice slap in the face.

CATCH IT!!!

:thumbsup::bow::vogue:

she answered yesterday

she was asked "do you still think BTW is the album of the decade" by @MDNArmy if I remember well

"which decade?" was her answer

yeah i didnt get that...

Im SO SO HAPPY right now!! I didnt expect to have so many songs that i love on this album!! i dont even know what to listen to anymore! im in a state of complete fucking bliss.

Guest sasca1971

I can email it. I don't know how to post a link.

Could someone PLEASE post I Fucked Up? I wasn't gonna download it when it came out, but since the whole album is pretty much out, I figure why not. I can't find a link for it though! Anyone? :)