BEST FRIEND

zephyralexxx

Probably my favorite song on the album! This song is INCREDIBLE! Her voice is just amazing. Lyrically it reminds me kinda of Til Death Do Us Part, musically the strings remind me of Papa Don't Preach. I thought GB would be my favorite song on the album, but this has been on repeat the most. The chorus and background vocals are just fucking AWESOME!! This to me is classic Madonna.

This is the only song I can say that I think is truly dreadful, I guess all Madonna albums have ONE, but then again, this isn't on the album proper so there you go. I even like B'Day Song more than this :lol:

Honestly it sounds like something Samantha Mumba or Vitamin C might've recorded in 2001 :rotfl:

This is the only song I can say that I think is truly dreadful, I guess all Madonna albums have ONE, but then again, this isn't on the album proper so there you go. I even like B'Day Song more than this :lol:

Honestly it sounds like something Samantha Mumba or Vitamin C might've recorded in 2001 :rotfl:

:shock:

It's very R&B. I guess musically the majority prefers Madonna to keep things a paler shade of vanilla.

Actually I prefer Madonna to keep things a vibrant shade of awesome, not a poop brown of horrible. She's done R&B very well PLENTY of times before, this ain't one of those times :lol:

And Kiss The Switch - Fighting Spirit was phenom, this song WISHES :lol:

I'm so in love with Best Friend :inlove:

Same here! :inlove: everything from the beat to the lyrics to her voice, is pure heaven and the ending OMG! :dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:rotfl: i don't mind the song, but it's true. Def a forgotten Stacey Oricco classic.

Guest FrozenEyes

Finally heard this song in full. I like it quite a bit better than I thought I would based on the clip, which I thought was shit.

I actually like her layered vocals in the chorus quite a bit. :inlove: I think it makes for a nice album track and it's a bonus so that works too.

Still better than B-Day, the only song I've not been able to listen all the way through because I can't keep my finger from hitting skip, so that may not be saying much! :lol:

I think this song is co-related to Incredible :dramatic:

"I cannot lie and I won't pretend

But I feel like a lost my very best friend"

"I am missing my best friend

Yes it was incredible there's no reason to pretend"

:sassy: