FALLING FREE preview

Guest ditaluver

Best song since Easy Ride??? :shock:

Must...resist...listening...

Just go for it, its only a taster of the song, im listening to them all just once. ~Just try this one, you could be hit by a car!

Orbit :inlove:

The song is gorgeous but if I could point at something its those Orbit dated "bubbles" in the middle..sorry Im not a fan of his productions. They dated very fast.

This might sound like a silly question :nocomment: but do we hear the chorus of the song in this snippet?

To me it sounds like the bridge at the end and finishes before the chorus. In my imagination I envisage a crescendo and lots of percussion coming next...after what we hear on the clip.

To me it sounds like the bridge at the end and finishes before the chorus. In my imagination I envisage a crescendo and lots of percussion coming next...after what we hear on the clip.

I hope you're right, that's exactly what I'm hoping for....

Maybe a You'll See type of chorus

I hope you're right, that's exactly what I'm hoping for....

Maybe a You'll See type of chorus

I believe what we're hearing is more of the beginning. I believe as someone else pointed out, the song is supposed to build with piano and orchestra. I remembering reading a few reviews making that claim as well.

The song is gorgeous but if I could point at something its those Orbit dated "bubbles" in the middle..sorry Im not a fan of his productions. They dated very fast.

I LOVE the bubbles.

Easy Ride is amazing. I love the lyrics, the vocals, the production. The way she under-sings that first line is amazing. And the strings are beautiful. This doesn't sound as good as that, but I'm hoping the rest of the track has some surprises. The bubbly bit sounds out of place to me too. And it almost sounds like the snippet is spliced together from two different parts of the song?

I just heard one second of Falling Free. They were playing a clip on Dutch radio.... I had to put my fingers in my ears not to spoil it for myself. :|:lol:

I'm not listening to any of the clips before I can hear the whole thing like one big MDNA rush.