MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

I was definitely one of the ones that was forced to eat crow (heh) and change my prediction that the album would be subpar based on the quality of the snippets. But to view everything through perpetually rose colored glasses and reward the UTTER LACK of any promotion because they released a bunch of snippets on Facebook? I mean the album is out in a week and Madonna and camp haven't lifted a FINGER. It is utterly mind boggling. I'm not one of those promotion whores but I don't think I've EVER seen a major album be released without ANY PUSH WHATSOEVER.

:clap:

Outside of her fanbase there is NO BUZZ about MDNA.

over 200 people are browsing the MDNA topic on atrl.. supposedly a lot of brazilians are talking about it being leaked..

madonnaclaps.gif

over 200 people are browsing the MDNA topic on atrl.. supposedly a lot of brazilians are talking about it being leaked..

What is atrl? And it better not right now. I'm at work.

Guest Xanthium

Really? Ugh. I wanted to go and take a nap :( I swear they're gonna have to hospitalize me for exhaustion after all of this.

Oml. I went over to that ATRL board and browsed a few topix including Madonna topix and Sir Gorgonzola topix .... I've never been so disturbed in my life :lmao: I am so glad I post on MadonnaNation.

:lmao: I know, its a madhouse there. i wonder if they're all kids (as atrl is known for) or if people from here & other forums are also on it :lol:

:lmao: I know, its a madhouse there. i wonder if they're all kids (as atrl is known for) or if people from here & other forums are also on it :lol:

I already noticed a FORMER member posting over there.... :sneaky:

I saw Riverwide's username on there :rotfl: Leave it to him to post on a forum full of 14 year olds :lmao:

They do all seem like young faggots with a couple of girls thrown in there. Terrible use of their gifs too. Clearly they haven't learned from Cody/IsaacHarris/4MTSTW :flirt: