MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Guest Xanthium

But can they even track someone who DOES leak it? Wasn't Jorge not even the one who leaked the demo, just the fall guy? I mean, how many people have leaked albums all these years and got caught? Like none.

MDNA LEAKS TONIGHT ‏ @MDNA_LEAKS

15 minutes until MDNA LEAKS

it's kinda stupid to post this on twitter though.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/71762/Madonna-Manager-Expects-MDNA-Album-Leak

Madonna Manager Expects 'MDNA' Album Leak

Can it hold out for one more week?

Snippets of various tracks have appeared online over recent weeks, and the record is finally due to hit stores on March 26.

Responding to a follower on Twitter who asked him to make sure the record does not surface illegally, O'Seary wrote: "I've done my best... Im sure it won't hold for much longer.

"Im hopeful, but we are too close now.. So I'm realistic..."

MDNA includes the 'Girls Gone Wild' and 'Give Me All Your Luvin'', and has been picking up critical acclaim despite the lukewarm reception received by the singles.

Guest groovyguy

Madonnarama.com

Cubo Musica just updated their homepage, confirming what we said earlier this week:

The streaming of MDNA on the Italian music site Cubo Musica for Telecom Italia members has been pushed back to its original date: March 21st

http://www.cubomusica.it/

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'm kinda shocked this hasn't leaked yet. I mean, they must have sent copies to retailers already, no? It's out in some part of the world on Thursday.

Stock will arrive early next week, not over the weekend.

This is leaking at the same rate a lot of current albums did, Rihanna, Lana Del Rey ect.

Honestly, we'll have the leak in the next day or 2. I need it so fucking bad.

It seems like once a full song leaks from the album and not just clips that the full album is not far behind. I remember when HC leaked, if I recall GI2M leaked first then soon after the full album. With COADF I just remember coming here one day and it had leaked out of nowhere.

I NEED IT NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wearing out those 1 min clips and it's starting to annoy me! lol

Guy Oseary Guy Oseary ‏ @guyoseary

@QueenMadonna17 thank you.. please police all leaks for us.. much appreciated..

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Oh Guy...

I don't even know where to start, but seriously, he's an idiot quite a bit.

I really hope it doesn't leak. People need to grow up and have some fucking patience.

I really hope it doesn't leak. People need to grow up and have some fucking patience.

I would be curious to see if the ones waiting are mostly in our 30s and older, as we remember having to wait for release days. Whereas the younger people are part of the instant gratification age and used to having stuff immediately accessible.

really, I don´t think the album will leak..I mean, we know that the albunm will be out next week in a few coutries in the world, so we ´ll have it there.But madonna´s camp have been really hard this time with the leaks

Yeah I agree, plus with all the snippets being released a full on leak seems kinda reductive tbh.