MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

So another day, another "MDNA is leaking today!" Twitter meltdown. It's exciting reading this stuff but also more than a little frustrating bc the leak ain't happened yet! Share your thoughts on the inevitable leak, the messy Twitter rumors, and you're anticipation of it!

i think it will leak next week. i hope it doesn't leak though. we've waited nearly 4 years, 1 more week of waiting wouldn't kill. but i will occassionally think 'what if i die in a freak accident tomorrow, i can't even hear mdna before i die.'

Guest Xanthium

March 21

Oh ok. Well surely it's gonna leak before that right? I say sometime this week. I can't take it anymore. I NEED THIS FUCKING ALBUM.

Guest Xanthium

I have overplayed those damn clips of IA, LS, GB, and GGW...Good Lord :scared:

I've actually restrained myself from listening to the clips too much, only a few times each. I don't wanna burn out on them. But I HAVE been playing the GMAYL and GGW remixes over and over like a crazy person.

I don't think it will leak until the streaming is available. I might be wrong, but I think they have a tight lid on this. However, once it's available for streaming you can bet it will be ripped from at least this, giving us low quality until the official release. That said, surely some insiders will receive a copy before the release. You'd think someone would be able to leak it by then. But I'm sure some are leery of doing so.

LOL - why is that a shock mtzlplk?

it's just that you very rarely post, even in that Missing posters thread and i was just surprised... i remember your avatar with the eyeglasses? right? :asian:

well, Interscope has the option to make a pre-order special one week before its release...