The Bruise on Madonna's Ass!

neutrocks

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

maybe we'll get more like this....i suppose it is that new way of promo they've been mentioning.

maybe next week we'll get a picture of a cut on her cootch she got whilst shaving. :dramatic:

WTF is this? That's so not Madonna-esque of her to that. Did Guy O. talk her into posting those pics? Well, but at least we really know now that's she's rehearsing intensively (although we already knew it before)...

I don't think that's her mouth either. I mean, look at those teeth, the top ones are ok, but the bottom ones are wonky.

It doesn't look like her mouth to me either. The face looks far too young and doesn't seem like her behaviour but who knows!

I think they are her (to my surprise as well)...it's just really really close to get an understanding of what you're seeing. That and th fact that she's swollen...a little awkward and not very pleasing to the eye tbh.

getting banged up during tour rehearsals.

LIES.

I detect equestrianmonna, rising from the flames.

11-10-03-madonna-horse-ridding.jpg

oh u all know that GUY O took those pictures himself, u can be sure of that, lol

ya and this is basically all were getting for the GGW promo! while it drops right off of US Itunes

I love it!!!!

Ilove meticulousworkethicdonna!!! That's why she is an inspiration. She does things properly!!!!

Oh and you people saying it's not her fce...wtf? I mean the lip is massive due to being bruised. The angle is an odd one. Still, it's not difficult to see that it's Madonnas mouth. Is it necessary to create a conspiracy out of everything?

oh u all know that GUY O took those pictures himself, u can be sure of that, lol

ya and this is basically all were getting for the GGW promo! while it drops right off of US Itunes

Who the fuck cares who took the pictures? It's not like Madonna is shy in showing off her bruises or scars. She's done it in a few interviews in the past. Some of you act like Guy stuck a gun to her head and forced her to do this... OMG... that explains the song "GANG BANG"... it's really about Guy O. :wacko::lmao: