GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

Guest ditaluver

Hope mymdna.com puts it up soon, there's are always better quality. That said, I'm LOVING Gang Bang!!! Another amazing song!

he's got tech difficulties but he's workin on it :thumbsup:

IMAGINE THIS ON TOUR!!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

This really is fucking amazing. I can't stop listening to it. I LOVE IT MORE than everything I've heard from the album till now.

I know it's a shame this one is LQ ...I'm hoping Madonna's YouTube page adds the HQ one soon as they did its the other two... ;) I want to know the lyrics...there's a few I can't hear.

This should have been the first single. Everyone would have praised it for its clubby sound, for being scandalous, violent, insane, brilliant!

SO TRUE. God i can't. *cries*

Guest groovyguy

'Gang Bang' (produced by Madonna, The Demolition Crew)

The strangely titled Gang Bang sees her singing in a weird theatrical drawl about taking revenge on a lover who ruined her life. ‘Shot you dead, shot my lover in the head…I’m going straight to hell…I’ve got a lot of friends there’, she deadpans before yelling, ‘Drive bitch, die bitch!’. It’s kind of stupid, kind of amazing, kind of funny and kind of fucked up ­ but gives the album one vital ingredient to Madonna¹s success that all contenders, apart from Lady Gaga, have never clued up on: drama. - Matthew Todd, Attitude Magazine April 2012

This throbbing electro mood piece is the album's true opening number whose SFX-laden backing rises subtly throughout the song's duration, taking in monotone, thudding robotic voices, a line about keeping enemies close, and a chorus of "bang bang shot you dead shot my lover in the head". "I made a decision I would never look back," Madonna sings at one point. "So how did I end up with one eyed jack?" The track is strewn with sound effects of gunshots, spent cartridges hitting the floor, wailing sirens, police radios, and cars whizzing past, with a bowel-emptyingly seismic dubstep breakdown in which Madonna drawls: "You have to die for me baby... How could I move on with my life if you didn't die for me baby? If you didn't die for me baby?" And then it crashes back in for some more chorus. And then it breaks down for a pulsating, sparse-sounding spoken word middle eight. It all gets quite camp and silly at this point. "My love is dead and I have no regrets," Madonna screams. "He deserved it. And I'm going straight to hell. And I gotta lot of friends there. And if I see that bitch in hell, I'm gonna shoot him in the head again. Cos I wanna see him die over and over and over and OVER AND OVER NOW DRIVE BITCH, I SAID DRIVE BITCH. And while you're at it DIE BITCH. That's right, drive, bitch." It's over the top - it's slightly reminiscent of the hyperreal 'Natural Born Killers' feel of - and amazing. - Popjustice

Ignore the title - this isn't about a 53-year-old woman singing about having lots of group sex. "Bang bang shot you dead/ Shot my lover in the head," she chants over a relentless, pulsating electro beat before announcing: "I'm going straight to hell - I've got a lot of friends there." Just when you think things are wrapping up, she interrupts, "If you're gonna act like a bitch, you're gonna die like a bitch!" before firing off a gun. It's completely ridiculous and amazing. - Digital Spy

POUNDING german industrial bassline, with a growing pulsating buzzer synth, with Madonna's vocal overlayed in a growling, extremely breathy speaking voice, almost unrecognizable. Throbbing, but really laidback, as she propels the song and proclaims the lyrics and thrusting synth is added with some whizzing sounds "Bitch out of order, Bat out of hell, Fish out of water, I'm scared can't you tell?" A hollow sounding vocal with eerie sounds as the bassline throbs and she goes into a higher register to proclaim the mantra "Bang bang, shot you dead! Shot my lover in the head! Bang bang, girl I have no regret" As the THROBBING bass guides us out the song with a buzzy synth growing and growing!!!

POUNDING german industrial bassline, with a growing pulsating buzzer synth, with Madonna's vocal overlayed in a growling, extremely breathy speaking voice, almost unrecognizable. Throbbing, but really laidback, as she propels the song and proclaims the lyrics and thrusting synth is added with some whizzing sounds "Bitch out of order, Bat out of hell, Fish out of water, I'm scared can't you tell?" A hollow sounding vocal with eerie sounds as the bassline throbs and she goes into a higher register to proclaim the mantra "Bang bang, shot you dead! Shot my lover in the head! Bang bang, girl I have no regret" As the THROBBING bass guides us out the song with a buzzy synth growing and growing!!!

UH.

10887567.gif

Now I want sex!

I haven't posted for a while, but this song sounds incredible just from that snippet! I'm really happy with everything I've heard so far, this may be one of her best albums.

This song be the shit on tour, can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Gang Bang

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead (In the head)

Bitch out of order

Bat out of hell

Fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell?

Bang bang, shoot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

I need a decision

I would never look back

So how did you...

Bang bang, shoot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

Bang bang, shot you dead

Shot my lover in the head

Bang bang, shot you dead

Girl I have no regret

Bang bang, shoot you dead (In the head)

Bang bang, shot you dead

Shot my lover in the head

Besides GMAYL, every song has been a killer. What do you guys think about her chances for finally winning an album of the year grammy?

Well we should listen to the entire album first but I believe she will a hard time getting an album of the year grammy. Best dance album is very possible though.