Love Spent preview

Supernatural

I am very happy to say that I love the sound of this track. The little Orbit bubbles in the song are a tad out of place, but honestly, this sounds heartfelt, fast and beautiful.

Oh M, you enchantress. :inlove:

I keep replaying omfg it's, it's :inlove:

is it wrong if i say it's along the veins of Love Profusion? only lighter... i wonder how the acoustic version of this sounds like

me too... i thought it was MDMA...

Well it's both, which makes it less repetitive and kind of trippy! I like that I noticed it and in HQ, I like it better than before. Still love Love Spent way more but the quality is way more clear and the snippet is a particular part of the chorus, as opposed to IA giving us the ending of the song (according to one of the reviews)

I am very happy to say that I love the sound of this track. The little Orbit bubbles in the song are a tad out of place, but honestly, this sounds heartfelt, fast and beautiful.

Oh M, you enchantress. :inlove:

It sounds MADONNA. She is SINGING! The more i know of the MDNA the more i can't believe the atrocious mistakes they did for the first two singles.

GGW simply doesn't belong to this album. :gross:

is it wrong if i say it's along the veins of Love Profusion? only lighter... i wonder how the acoustic version of this sounds like

I grabbed my guitar ans tried to come up with the chords, and ended up doing my own little rendition of "Gone" ...lol god I also love that song.

It sounds MADONNA. She is SINGING! The more i know of the MDNA the more i can't believe the atrocious mistakes they did for the first two singles.

Agreed. I can't believe how good IA and this sound and they released the awful chav-pop GGW.

I love this! A real mature club sound from someone comfortable with her club routes. GGW is that lardy mother crashing her daughter's hen party.

Were they drunk or high or both when they choose the first 2 singles?

IA and LS are miles better. What were they thinking?

the melody is comparably happy to CHERISH or DEAR JESSIE... it's a real Orbit sound...

maybe thats why I don't like it? its so strange to hear a sound from the late 1990's..kinda dated.

90´s Sound is all over pop hits today (just look and listen at LMFAO, Pitbull, Rihanna, etc.)

I keep saying that to my nephews