Love Spent preview

Supernatural

The only problem with listening to these clips is they're leaving me GASPING for MORE.

I can't wait to blast this all over the house.

Repeating it sucks too cause right when you want it to continue it stops abruptly. Ugh so annoying.

wooow wooow wooow she took me back in time again with this song. :nervous: I can't fucking believe it!!! Feels like ROL again, very euphoric but a little sad vibe in a way. Her voice is amazing, just like in 1998. And the instrumental part is so Orbit. I am so happy !!!

:lol:

Actually, I for one wish I could have waited because listening to the clip torments the life out of you. I want MORE.

I second that after hearing today's snippet!

Omg I need a leak. I feel like a drug addict...I need some MDNA! NOW! Or I need to know what these promotions that are so different are going to be and when!

Anyway, this reminds me of a few Madonna songs but I can't pin point it...the guitar in it reminds me of the drowned world guitar-plucking in the verses, but also kind of like American Pie? Idk maybe Miles Away when it repeats "nothing left..." idk but I want people to discuss it cause it's killing me that I can't pin point the songs out.

Hmmm...It's interesting. I definitely have to give it some more listens, but it could actually turn out to be a great song for me...That was the case with the Music album too, a bit odd sounding after the first listen, but amazing after some more listens.

I read in another forum that it also sounds a bit "Nobody's Perfect"-ish...Is that true? (I actually loved that track)

:lmao: it's nowhere near Nobody's Perfect dear...

My first reaction is that it's totally underwhelming. Sounds like filler to me. The hook isn't strong and the vocal effects sound unnecessary. Hopefully the full version will have more to it. I dig the direction, but doesn't sound like anything special.

So far (and this is based solely on the clips obviously):

I'm Addicted

-------------

Love Spent

-------------

Girl Gone Wild

-------------

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Edited by vocalism

It sounds GREAT! The more i listen the more i love it!

Imagine the meltdown if all the filler songs of this album are better than the lead singles! :lmao: