Love Spent preview

Supernatural

Guest groovyguy

OK....I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THIS ALBUM!! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE BEFORE MARCH 26TH!!!!

LOOOOOOOVE IT!! This is just as good as I'm Addicted. Sounds different than anything she's done before. This album is shaping up to be fucking fantastic. The more I hear the more it sounds like a broader, updated COADF.

From the reviews so far, the album sounds like a fantastic melting pot of her past albums.

Love Spent

I want you to hold me

like you hold your money

Hold on to it

'till there's nothing left

Love spent

Feeling love spent

Yeah, I'm love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent

Yeah I'm love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

Don't try to take me like you took your money

Take me In your arms until your last breath

I want you to hold me like you hold your money

Hold me in your arms until there's nothing left

Nothing left, nothing left, nothing left, nothing left

Love spent

Feeling love spent

Yeah, I'm love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent

Yeah I'm love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

thanks... is this another song about Guy Ritchie?

"I want you to hold me

like you hold your money

Don't try to take me like you took your money"

or is she describing the relationship she's had with Jesus and having with Brahim?

I really appreciate the money-love comparison. It seems odd but I feel like its her own reality and I don't know if I've ever heard the reference made before. It's very personal cause celebrities have to deal with that type of fortune and love relationship and how money can destroy everything or keep things together...

And this I would recommend to listen to as the quality is better and it's simple and nice on the ears...it's pleasant but not overbearing like the snippet for I'm Addicted.

Guest bluejean

Sounds cute. Seems like the kind of song you need to hear the whole thing to really get into, I mean I'm not leaping with joy or anything.

this is the first MDNA track that I can remember right after first listen

i only had this feeling for I'm Addicted... it was so confusing like overproduced or something...

Omg I LOVE THIS ONE! I know everybody that loved IA is probably like (really? This is what you go crazy over?! Lol) Idk why but it's really nice. I will be repeating this over and over!

Guest groovyguy

this is the first MDNA track that I can remember right after first listen

It's different for me. So far I can remember every MDNA track after first listen. They stick in my head immediately.

I read in another forum that it also sounds a bit "Nobody's Perfect"-ish...Is that true? (I actually loved that track)

No it doesn't and I'm a fan of Nobody's Perfect. This song is less down beat than the former.

Love it. It has echos of ROL, she's also singing in a different high voice than she usually does.

Not sure how she will manage to sing this one live.

I have a feeling she won't sing this one live although I hope there will be some live performance of it since if reminds of something from the ROL Oprah and Rosie performances-era. Very soft and beautiful and now I'm thrilled to hear an acoustic version! So beautiful!

:clap: