Love Spent preview

Supernatural

It is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Starts off with whirling wind sounds, beautiful Madonna vocals, layered and thoughtfull, a few slams of a bass, a strummed guitar and a looped electro melody, then building up, her voice getting to a higher register and BAM. A SLAMMING bass and her voice goes into full high pitch as she slams her way through the chorus, then a little break, a stutter and FULL OVERDRIVE POUNDING THROBBING bass over a gorgeously layered vocal!

A REALLY cool mixture this is, a lush ballad, with a POUNDING BEAT! Works soooo well!

How did that German site get it if Perez didn't post it already? I'm confused and I can't FREAKING hear it cause I'm on my iPad and you can't download off sendspace. Fucking Perez!

How did that German site get it if Perez didn't post it already? I'm confused and I can't FREAKING hear it cause I'm on my iPad and you can't download off sendspace. Fucking Perez!

Leading German newspaper Bild joins the list of the media outlets worldwide that will snippets from the MDNA album as a teaser for the upcoming March 26 release.

Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6 PM CET snippets from selected tracks will be available via www.bild.de.

tribe

OK....I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THIS ALBUM!! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE BEFORE MARCH 26TH!!!!

LOOOOOOOVE IT!! This is just as good as I'm Addicted. Sounds different than anything she's done before. This album is shaping up to be fucking fantastic. The more I hear the more it sounds like a broader, updated COADF.

Love Spent

I want you to hold me

like you hold your money

Hold on to it

‘till there’s nothing left

Love spent

Feeling love spent

Yeah, I’m love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent

Yeah I’m love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

Don’t try to take me like you took your money

Take me In your arms until your last breath

I want you to hold me like you hold your money

Hold me in your arms until there’s nothing left

Nothing left, nothing left, nothing left, nothing left

Love spent

Feeling love spent

Yeah, I’m love spent

Wondering where the love went

Love spent

Yeah I’m love spent

Really love spent

Wondering where it all went

Thank you! ;)

I'm so happy the quality is MUCH better than I'm Addicted so we can actually hear it with a better ear...simple but I like it and I think they're going to release these sections of the songs that are least interesting. It sounds like an updated, ROL track, her voice is messed with throughout the whole album I'm guessing. Very exciting snippet for me.