Love Spent preview

Supernatural

Guest groovyguy

10. Love Spent

Gypsy string loop and brief, treated Spaghetti Western banjo flourishes introduce an almost organic feel to a very synthetic, stylised album. A pop song about love and money (topics the Material Girl frequently conflates) it weaves elegant electro patterns and builds to a big, throbbing chorus. - Neil McCormick

You'll find this track somewhere between 'Ray Of Light', 'Impressive Instant' and 'Hung Up', with some banjo business chucked in for good (?) measure, but don't get excited - we'd say this is more 'deluxe edition bonus track' than 'album track'. The best lyric here is "take me into your arms until your last breath ... Hold me in your arms until there's nothing left". Which stuck us as rather pleasant. The song does build into something quite special by the end. - Pop Justice

There's a gypsy string twang, a hauntingly high vocal and it's not instantly Orbit. Later in the song you realise it couldn't be more like him. It's about giving so much love that you're spent and like the previous song climaxes like a beauty. - Dean Piper

Guest Lovesong

He's just doing it to get more hits! Lol omg , now I'm starting to hate him too! Motherf*cker! :rant:

LOL, true.. this is really working on my nerves, what an asshole.

:lmao:

Ew. Just imagine that putrid cunt wanking his short stubby cock. :confused:

Prawn cocktail dick spurting whilst he grunts like a pig

His love spent all over the keyboard

Just looked up a picture of that guy...Such an ugly creature, equals with his own shit site :confused:

Oh, and I just tested that BILD link out...It's working for me. But I closed the site immediately again lol

Guest ditaluver

Prawn cocktail dick spurting whilst he grunts like a pig

His love spent all over the keyboard

FUCKING GROSS

I need it now and Im not going to that site!