The MDNA Thread

Chuck82

hi to all from Germany,

I am so down, do not know what to do. i want to have the deluxe version superbowl, the longest version of MDNA, the explicit one with all special features, question: will i b able to get in here in Germany as a pre- order? because when i go to amazon.de or amazon.com it only shows "deluxe" version, so I am really confused now.

Do you guys and girls think that i will b able to get the deluxe version in a normal shop also or do I need to pre- order it online? can I pre- order in a shop like SATURN or MEDIA MARKT? hmm, I do have the impression that I am really lost in here, never been before, I swear.

So thanks for your help:)

sam

Well, there actually is only one deluxe edition. That "Super Bowl" deluxe edition could only be pre-ordered on iTunes and only from February 3 to 6, but the only difference to the actual deluxe edition is that it contains the acoustic version of Love Spent. But don't worry, that song will surely be all over the net when MDNA will be released. So just buy the deluxe anywhere you want, it's everywhere the same edition.

hi to all from Germany,

I am so down, do not know what to do. i want to have the deluxe version superbowl, the longest version of MDNA, the explicit one with all special features, question: will i b able to get in here in Germany as a pre- order? because when i go to amazon.de or amazon.com it only shows "deluxe" version, so I am really confused now.

Do you guys and girls think that i will b able to get the deluxe version in a normal shop also or do I need to pre- order it online? can I pre- order in a shop like SATURN or MEDIA MARKT? hmm, I do have the impression that I am really lost in here, never been before, I swear.

sam

The version that was available over Superbowl weekend had one exclusive track for iTunes - Love Spent Acoustic I think. This will not be available on the CD as far as I'm aware. However, it will be all over the internet within hours so there will be no problem getting hold of it.

Guest ditaluver

hi to all from Germany,

sam

WELCOME!!!!!!

423263_10150630903043337_26229323336_9173720_620618383_n.jpg

Well I'll never trash Kylie Minogue for looking cheap again.

Oh quit it! Gurl was sleeping on a cum stained mattress in her early NY days.

You know you love this kind of Madonna.

Mert & Marcus look great in colour!

Like_a_virgin.jpg

Like A Virgin cover this is not.

Thank god it's not. I like my Madonna in colour. Not like some chocolate bar.

I still love you though. 2 fingers please?

errr... @ the finger in the mouth. that's so beneath her.

and of course she looks gorgeous, but that's a given (not mocking the photoshop here. i dont care what anyone says. i think she's been looking great post-divorce. period)

50 pre cheeks. thank god for the fillers.

I dont know what she is doing, but she is doing it right. She looks incredible on those pics and also in real life lately... I cant believe what an improvement the MDNA photos are from the HC ones... Its totally unbelievable... 4 years later... The curious case of Madonna Ciccone indeed...