MDNA Press Reviews

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

It's great! Just remember that a lot of people on here need chart validation to enjoy a song, as odd as that may be. Just keep enjoying it for yourself!!

"Poor is the fan whose pleasure depends on her performance on the charts!"

Because I agree with critics who don't like GGW doesn't mean my taste depends on the success of a song. Most of my favorite songs of hers have not been singles.

I could also say that you are all brainwashed into liking everything she does. She would fart on some cheesy Benassi beats and you would all go crazy for it :tongue:

Because I agree with critics who don't like GGW doesn't mean my taste depends on the success of a song. Most of my favorite songs of hers have not been singles.

I could also say that you are all brainwashed into liking everything she does. She would fart on some cheesy Benassi beats and you would all go crazy for it :tongue:

:) most of my fav M songs are singles she hasnt released as well.. I think GMAYL is even better than GGW, which I think is one of her worst songs - ever. that said it's not a horrible song compared to the other shit on the radio, and in some lines it gives me a bit of a melancholic vibe. but compared to the rest of MDNA.., wtf are they thinking releasing this?

Dont speak on behalf of all of us!

Just because we like something that you don't, we're brainwashed? Interesting angle! In any case, every man and his dog, cat, budgie and goldfish knows that you don't like GGW, because you keep reminding us at every opportunity ;)

:) most of my fav M songs are singles she hasnt released as well.. I think GMAYL is even better than GGW, which I think is one of her worst songs - ever.

Yeah!!!

I wasn't impressed with GMAYL, but it's true GGW is probably one of the worst thing I heard in a long time.

I think we're out of subject here hehe

Just because we like something that you don't, we're brainwashed? Interesting angle! In any case, every man and his dog, cat, budgie and goldfish knows that you don't like GGW, because you keep reminding us at every opportunity ;)

No!!!

You didn't get my point...

I said that in the same way someone said I didn't like GGW because it's a flop. I don't care if it's a hit or a flop, I just think it's a piece of shit, that's all.

GGW is quite simply the worst thing she's ever recorded.

The opinions of ACKO do NOT reflect the views of other MADONNA fans.

I think Girl Gone Wild is fucking fantastic.....but you need to hear it at full volume...bass....etc.....

GGW is quite simply the worst thing she's ever recorded.

It isn't the worst I think , but it's not far off.

it's such a crime to say that GGW would've been a good song in the hands of rihanna, but that for madonna it's a little...meh...or that some fans always have high standards when it comes to madge? it's not a bad song in general but....

It isn't the worst I think , but it's not far off.

Well imo, it's the worst 'cuz it doesn't have the Madonna identity...Hey you, LMTWGR & others do (okay maybe not Revulva, but still.). It's not about holding

her 2 a higher standard, it's just so fucking random, like it's almost a joke. :fag:

Question: if ggw fails as a lead single, does it mean we will get another single asap?

I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new single early April.

Most of the reviews questions the single choices and say TUTR should have been the one.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new single early April.

Most of the reviews questions the single choices and say TUTR should have been the one.

I actually really, really didnt like the TUTR snippet we heard.. so I hope it won't be, but Im afraid it will (since it's on the first teaser mix & a lot of reviews say it has to be) maybe I need to hear it in full, but so far.. :/ at least it actually sounds like a madonna song though ;)

I actually really, really didnt like the TUTR snippet we heard.. so I hope it won't be, but Im afraid it will (since it's on the first teaser mix & a lot of reviews say it has to be) maybe I need to hear it in full, but so far.. :/ at least it actually sounds like a madonna song though ;)

This is the full demo of Turn Up the Radio, Martin Solveig played the demo version sung by Sunday Girl. I guess they will be some change, but it gives you a better taste of the song, more than the snippet

My link

Guest Xanthium

The original Girl Gone WIld FUCKING SUCKS. It is GARBAGE. Poorly written, poorly sung, and poorly produced. I hope it BOMBS.

The original Girl Gone WIld FUCKING SUCKS. It is GARBAGE. Poorly written, poorly sung, and poorly produced. I hope it BOMBS.

I don't think you're going to have to do much hoping for that to happen :lmao: I love the song - it's grown on me immensely - but I just don't see it doing well.

This is the full demo of Turn Up the Radio, Martin Solveig played the demo version sung by Sunday Girl. I guess they will be some change, but it gives you a better taste of the song, more than the snippet

My link

I liked that a bit.. aside from the annoying background 'beats".

truth to be told, I prefer her voice over Madonna in this (compared to the teaser)

they ruined the chorus though, it needs wayyyyyy more hard beats. I keep expecting it to go wild, but it doesnt.

Guest Xanthium

I don't think you're going to have to do much hoping for that to happen :lmao: I love the song - it's grown on me immensely - but I just don't see it doing well.

Yeah it really will bomb. I really do love the Justin Cognito remix though and the Dave Aude remix has got a hot beat.

He's right though

OK...there is a MASSIVE difference in saying "in the zone...DJ play my song" (which Madonna said in Music btw before Play was ever heard...but anyways..) and completely ripping off the melody to a song which is what Gaga did with BTW.

There is a reason within MINUTES of BTW leaking last year Express Yourself was trending worldwide on Twitter. It's not like one or two people heard this, it was the majority of the world. So yes....REDUCTIVE is an appropriate description. What's next? Are we going to say Madonna has ripped off Goldfrapp and the Carpenters because she says "oooh la la you're my superstar" in one of her new songs??

Gaga fans always gotta try to find a way to boost their reductive Queen up. Especially those assholes at MadonnaTribe...ugh.

OK...there is a MASSIVE difference in saying "in the zone...DJ play my song" (which Madonna said in Music btw before Play was ever heard...but anyways..) and completely ripping off the melody to a song which is what Gaga did with BTW.

There is a reason within MINUTES of BTW leaking last year Express Yourself was trending worldwide on Twitter. It's not like one or two people heard this, it was the majority of the world. So yes....REDUCTIVE is an appropriate description. What's next? Are we going to say Madonna has ripped off Goldfrapp and the Carpenters because she says "oooh la la you're my superstar" in one of her new songs??

Gaga fans always gotta try to find a way to boost their reductive Queen up. Especially those assholes at MadonnaTribe...ugh.

same for those fans saying M copied respect yourself.. its ridiculous to even insinuate that using the same lyric or song title equals plagiarism.

Thank you! So glad to have someone besides myself say this. Could not believe people were acting like Madonna stole from JLo :lmao: