GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Can anyone share these with non-UK/Canada residents please? I want the Benassi remix! :bow:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Can anyone share these with non-UK/Canada residents please? I want the Benassi remix! :bow:

i bought them last night, but there is no benassi mix available. :(

i bought them last night, but there is no benassi mix available. :(

That's a shame. Would love to hear the Benassi remix in HQ. I guess we'll have to be patient!

GIRLS THEY JUST WANNA HAVE SOME FUN GET FIRED UP LIKE A SMOKING GUN ON THE FLOOR TILL THE DAYLIGHT COMES GIRLS THE JUST WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!!!!

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULDNT ACT THIS I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW GOOD GIRLS DONT MISBEHAVE...

BUT I'M A BAD GIRL ANYWAY HEEY

:erotica:

FORGIVE ME

I love this fucking song so much!! :wow::wow:

YOU GOT ME IN THE ZONE DJ PLAY MY FAVORITE SONG TURN ME OOON... :wow:

1718459-madonna-girl-gone-wild-617.jpg

:bow:

The world must be coming to an end,, HEARD GGW ON THE RADIO TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're kidding? Lol omg that's hilarious. I don't listen to the radio anymore but I'm sure we all lost hope. Maybe it'll pick up just a little bit if the remixes get played. That would be awesome while we wait for the new single.

:sneaky:

The Girl Gone Wild Remixes EP was released on US iTunes last 20 April. The Avicii UMF Mix is notably the most downloaded of the lot as it was "promoted" via the "How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?" remark made at the Ultra Music Festival. Just imagine how $ucce$$ful the single would have charted had it been plugged traditionally! The Girl Gone Wild Remixes EP currently stands at # 60 on the US iTunes Album Chart.

more chart-run on http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/04/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart_21.html

:wow:

Guest groovyguy

American fans! Remember to purchase the GGW remixes individually and not as a bundle as each separate song counts towards BB!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7007

Girl Gone Wild CD Maxi out on May 21st

Madonna "Girl Gone Wild Remixes EP" has just hit the digital download stores worldwide. The release date for the physical CD Maxi has been set to May 21st.

Even if we didn't manage to get the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" remixes on CD, too, it's finally nice to see a proper CD Maxi to see the light in the MDNA era.

Keep 'em coming, Universal Music!

Guest Mdnaboy

Can anybody post a link or name a website that has a pre-order for the physical CD Maxi...amazon doesn't show one. TIA!!!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7007

Girl Gone Wild CD Maxi out on May 21st

Madonna "Girl Gone Wild Remixes EP" has just hit the digital download stores worldwide. The release date for the physical CD Maxi has been set to May 21st.

Even if we didn't manage to get the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" remixes on CD, too, it's finally nice to see a proper CD Maxi to see the light in the MDNA era.

Keep 'em coming, Universal Music!

They said the same thing for GAYL maxi CD.

At the end, it didn't happen.

The US maxi could end up just being one of those Amazon made to order CD-R things. Interscope have done them for Gaga's Judas maxi-single and the W.E. soundtrack album in the US. I'd be amazed if they actually made a proper CD maxi at this point.

The US maxi could end up just being one of those Amazon made to order CD-R things. Interscope have done them for Gaga's Judas maxi-single and the W.E. soundtrack album in the US. I'd be amazed if they actually made a proper CD maxi at this point.

:doh:

for what?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/index.php

GGW picture disc now available in stores around the world

MadonnaAnd here's a closer look at the official Girl Gone Wild picture disc issued by Universal Music. An AMAZING addition to any vinyl collection!

US Amazon.com @ $15.99

[single, Import] | Format: Vinyl

European picture disc pressing. Madonna's New Single Written And Produced In Collaboration With Italian Djs Benny And Alle Benassi. The single includes a 'Justic Cognito Extended Remix' of the title track. Warner. 2012.

ggw_pd_001.jpgggw_pd_002.jpgggw_pd_003.jpg

Guest groovyguy

Girl Gone Wild [single, Import]

Madonna (Artist) | Format: Audio CD

US Amazon.com @ $11.99

Madonna's New Single Written And Produced In Collaboration With Italian Djs Benny And Alle Benassi. The single includes a 'Justic Cognito Extended Remix' of the title track. Warner. 2012.

waiting for my GGW picture disc to arrive.I love to collect things like that ;)

I don't think I'll ever play it,though.I just like to look at and display picture discs.

The jades are back with a horrible NME review. This is even out?! Oh well, at least they liked the album

eq1kpy.jpg

I think that's a pretty fair review IMHO and I think that's how many people will see it. So many superior tracks on the album.

I think that is a fair review. I have to admit though that this song is like a guilty pleasure to me, whenever i play it i can't stop singing it, specially the high pitched "wanna fave some FUUUUUN" at the end. I really love the song, although i think it's not a good one.

The jades are back with a horrible NME review. This is even out?! Oh well, at least they liked the album

eq1kpy.jpg

I'm sure that's how Justify My Love was seen back in the day too. And I'm sure we can insult every Madonna song this way in the last ten years. And yet we know a lot of those supposedly irrelevant/stupid/attention-grabbing/tuneless etc etc etc have stood the test of time.

We'll see about Girl Gone Wild - I for one love it - because of the same reasons that the reviewer hates it...