GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

:thumbsup::clap:

Look where she’s at now! Up 500+ places in 9 hours!

US iTunes as of 21 March, 2012 9:43 PM

# 325 Girl Gone Wild – Madonna

http://www.mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-official-video.html

^ ^ ^ ^ ---- 0----- 0 -------> ^ ^ ^ ^

US iTunes as of 21 March, 2012 1:55 AM

#841 Girl Gone Wild – Madonna

:bow:

Top 6 reasons why GGW is the 3rd best Madonna song of the 21st century

1. The title. Well it beats Girl Gone Mild.

2. I got that burnin' hot desi-i-i-re

And no one can put out my fi-i-i-re

It's coming right down through the wi-i-i-re

3. The cosy familiarity: it sounds like the Benny Benassi mix of Celebration meets Get Together, quotes a dozen of her own songs such as Till Death Do Us Part, Sorry etc, having lots of resemblances lyrically to past works. Oh and the belated nod to her "great rival" Cydney Lauper aka The Original Lady Gaga aka "supposed heir" who she also sounds like in the spoken intro and video, so by quoting Cydney she's merely saying "it happened before and you're next, Gaga". It's like one big postmodern potpourri served by the original post modernist. :dramatic::asian:

4. It is her 8th best vocal on record ever. She hasn't sung with such gale force power and conviction on this song, particulary the "but I'm a bad girl anyway-heyyyyyyy" bit in at least 25 years.

5. The video :wow:

6. Did I mention but I'm a bad girl anyway-heyyyy?

YES! :yes::queenbitch::catty::scotland::tigger::callme:

Top 6 reasons why GGW is the 3rd best Madonna song of the 21st century

1. The title. Well it beats Girl Gone Mild.

2. I got that burnin' hot desi-i-i-re

And no one can put out my fi-i-i-re

It's coming right down through the wi-i-i-re

3. The cosy familiarity: it sounds like the Benny Benassi mix of Celebration meets Get Together, quotes a dozen of her own songs such as Till Death Do Us Part, Sorry etc, having lots of resemblances lyrically to past works. Oh and the belated nod to her "great rival" Cydney Lauper aka The Original Lady Gaga aka "supposed heir" who she also sounds like in the spoken intro and video, so by quoting Cydney she's merely saying "it happened before and you're next, Gaga". It's like one big postmodern potpourri served by the original post modernist. :dramatic::asian:

4. It is her 8th best vocal on record ever. She hasn't sung with such gale force power and conviction on this song, particulary the "but I'm a bad girl anyway-heyyyyyyy" bit in at least 25 years.

5. The video :wow:

6. Did I mention but I'm a bad girl anyway-heyyyy?

Hell yeah!!! :thumbsup:

Which are the 1st 2 songs?

Guest Xanthium

Maybe not yet :1251: When you let the video infiltrate your mind and see it on tour I'm sure your tune will change.

Or not. You don't like Gang Bang after all :shock::( Which is BEYOND my understanding :lol:

Check the Gang Bang thread ;)

so this song is finally being released to USA radio next week...i highly doubt it will push it into the top 100...i'm sad, but i'm ok...i'll be ok....righ!?

Amazing song, great for working the poles. I would just leave out the intro. No need to add religion here.

But it gives it an extra something... I mean... It helps the feeling of a good girl gone wild ;)

I love it since first listen... The video also added to its charm. However I think there are much stronger songs on MDNA that should ve been singles. But I love it anyway.

so this song is finally being released to USA radio next week...i highly doubt it will push it into the top 100...i'm sad, but i'm ok...i'll be ok....righ!?

IT at #74 now on itunes.