GIRL GONE WILD: NEW THREAD

Yummy

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Although assuming its catchy, I would have LOVED to start the era off with a song called 'I Don't Give A.' THAT would have been brilliant. I guess the Superbowl got in the way of that approach.

:wow:

that would have been splendid, but yes...america would have gotten its collective panties in a massive wad if she had come out singing THAT at the superbowl. oh well. i would say she seems to have that attitude this era though...seeing as to how she's refusing to cover up that geriatric pussy and sing about metamucil or whatever the fuck old people do. i know most of the fans seem to hate that, but i find it quite fabulous. :fag:

Guest bluejean

:wow:

that would have been splendid, but yes...america would have gotten its collective panties in a massive wad if she had come out singing THAT at the superbowl. oh well. i would say she seems to have that attitude this era though...seeing as to how she's refusing to cover up that geriatric pussy and sing about metamucil or whatever the fuck old people do. i know most of the fans seem to hate that, but i find it quite fabulous. :fag:

So do I. I just overheard some teenager saying (about his mother that goes to the gym) that "50 is pretty much your expiry" :lol:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

So do I. I just overheard some teenager saying (about his mother that goes to the gym) that "50 is pretty much your expiry" :lol:

ugh. HOW? i really don't consider 50 to be 'OLD'. to me, it still seems young. not just because of M, but ANYONE...it's ridiculous. i certainly don't plan on shriveling up and dying when i turn 50...i don't expect anyone else to either.

Guest groovyguy

BILLY SHEARS [Pulse Music Board]

"Girls Gone Wild" is on the UK release schedule for 2 April. That means that, as of Saturday, it was listed by a major retailer or a reliable source. It's probably the iTunes date. Also, a CD single for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" is supposedly due for 19 March.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6654

Latest on International Digital Singles

MadonnaTribe.com is once again informing its readers first about the latest news on digital single releases.

Girl Gone Wild is the new international digital single excluding North America to be out on March 19 2012. A pre-order will be available before its release date.

Going back on the first single, Give Me All Your Luvin’, MadonnaTribe can inform that a Remix EP will be finally available on Itunes, excluding the USA from March 12th 2012.

Interscope does plan on sending this to radio in the US:

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691

Available For Airplay

March

3/6 Mainstream

Carly Rae Jespen "Call Me Maybe" (School Boy/Interscope)

Toby Keith "Red Solo Cup" (Show Dog/Universal Music)

Wallpaper "Best Song Everrr" (Epic)

3/13 Mainstream

Gotye

"Somebody That I Used To Know" (Fairfax/Universal Republic)

Usher "Climax" (RCA)

3/20 Mainstream

Afrojack & Shemanology "Can't Stop Me" (Robbins)

T-Pain f/Ne-Yo "Turn All The Lights On" (Nappy Boy/RCA)

3/27 Mainstream

Hot Chelle Rae "Honestly" (RCA)

March Mainstream TBD

Andy Grammer "Fine By Me" (S-Curve)

Anjulie "Brand New Chick" (Universal Republic)

Cher Lloyd "Want U Back" (Epic)

Duncan "Light Up The Sky" (Interscope)

Gavin DeGraw "Sweeter" (RCA)

Jason Mraz "I Won't Give Up" (Atlantic/RRP)

John West f/Big Sean "Already There" (Mercury/IDJMG)

Jin Akanishi "Sun Burns Down" (Alarm Musc)

Kris Allen "Vision Of Love" (RCA)

Labrinth f/Tinie Tempah "Earthquake" (RCA)

Madonna "Girl Gone Wild" (Live Nation/Interscope)

M.I.A "Bad Girls" (Interscope)

Neon Trees "Everybody Talks" (IDJMG)

Nickleback "Lullaby" (Roadrunner)

Rita Ora "How We Do (Party)" (Roc Nation/Columbia)

OK I've decided that this is a bit of a corker. I keep blowing hot and cold but now I hate anti-grower Disasterpiece more and more with each play and am finally swayed by GGW. I've had it on repeat on my iPod all day and loves it.

But OMG.. I've finally heard THAT spoken intro :electropop::sneaky: Yikes, this sounds like something that twat Gaga would do and sounds like a Gaga parody. For that reason I'm almost tempted to say "fabulous" but nah. There better be an edit of this or I will cut a bytch or commission Bellenger to make one. :dramatic:

Otherwise this is a very solid (if generic) dance track, deeper in dance than she's ever really been.. it sounds like a remix. But has that Madonna pop melody. The dance beats are the most addictive part - I love those Sash!-style 90s Eurodance chords. And the "hey-ey-hey-ey-ey" hook has now sunk in, I didn't even notice it before. My fave bit is the "fi-fi-fire/desi-iii-re/wi-i-re" part.

Guest Xanthium

Well I haven't been a fan of GGW but I do have to say I listened to the Justin Cognito remix and I actually like that. Her vocals are clearer and I like how the song is slowed down a bit. Plus the production is much better. Are we gonna get the remix on iTunes or on CD at all? Because I'd definitely buy that.

number 1 tonight on ckoi.com HUGE radio station in Montreal. Most requested song of the day!

It is a HUGE song....but it's gonna' get the RADIO push it needs!

It is a HUGE song....but it's gonna' get the RADIO push it needs!

GMAYL was on the on the top 6@6 pretty much since it debuted and was on it last night this is GGW first night on the most requested of the day.

maybe the rumours of it having a religious feel will be controversial enough to have EVERYONE talking about the album!

although i would rather her not use this tactic again of controversy to sell records-it could backfire

and now we sit and wait for a small tiny lil snippet of the video

But OMG.. I've finally heard THAT spoken intro :electropop::sneaky: Yikes, this sounds like something that twat Gaga would do and sounds like a Gaga parody. For that reason I'm almost tempted to say "fabulous" but nah. There better be an edit of this or I will cut a bytch or commission Bellenger to make one. :dramatic:

I thought the same. :lmao:

what is the song doing on itunes

rumour: digital sales chart has it at 83 with 21 thousand something in sales for the three days it was released....anyone know if this is true???

what is the song doing on itunes

rumour: digital sales chart has it at 83 with 21 thousand something in sales for the three days it was released....anyone know if this is true???

Uhm, yes it is true. Our own chart people posted this in the CHART thread.